UG, I need your help. *takes deep breath*

I recently heard a remix of that classic, genre defining song "Crank Dat".
Now, this remix was amazing, mainly just because I was baked as a mo'fuc*er.

It was essentially the original song, but scratched and DJ'd into an unfollowable, crazy pattern.

If anyone can link me to it, I will give them e-sex, and love them forever.
Also, brownie points are on offer.

Kthx.
R E G G A E
Was it the Travis Barker remix?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
hmm i am very interested in finding out about this song. could be amazing, could be a huge embarrassment to music, intriguing....

obviously this post was of no help to you whatsoever, and for that i apologise, im just... interested!
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
get baked again and listen the original ..

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

The only good version of crank that is the screamo one and crank that mickel jackson. besides those to its overall gay.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
His new song is better

YAHH TRIK YAHHHH

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Soulja Boy started out as a major disappointment for me... But then i was massively intrigued by its success n upon hard scrutiny i did realise it had a really catchy beat.
So it became quite an interesting song...

And that kid's sweep picking remix of soulja boy was pretty cool... So i am actually pretty intrigued to find out what this remix you talk about sounds like...!
Quote by Jackolas

I'm getting the vibe you're laughing because I said sometthing funny....

I don't give a shiit about alll these remix's of this song anyways. The only good one is the original.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by andy_thomas

I don't give a shiit about alll these remix's of this song anyways. The only good one is the original.

I don't see how the Travis thing is a remix, it's the same song with some poor dropped tuned "guitar". A poor cash in...

Opinion.
Quote by andy_thomas

I dunno, I liked I Set My Friends On Fire's version. Got me into them.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398