So I went to the record shop in Birmingham today and picked up Have Heart and Ruiner CD's when the guy working recommended these and put them on the player in store

Needless to say I bought the CD Iconoclasm and I'm hooked

myspace.com/xeffortx

You guys like?
Ah crap I didnt notice

I'm gutted man
I just put what I thought was the ruiner Cd and I got ambient acoustic pop called the sea lions or something
They messed up =[
I actually like the new Have Heart record but IMO Iconoclasm is better than anything Have Heart have ever recorded.
Quote by Chris1988
Ah crap I didnt notice

I'm gutted man
I just put what I thought was the ruiner Cd and I got ambient acoustic pop called the sea lions or something
They messed up =[

It dawned on me that the Ruiner CD title fit this story wonderfully

Prepare To Be Let Down

=[
oh....ok. I thought you did, at which point i would ask you if i could buy one off of you, but i guess not ha. When it came out i didn't have a record player so i didn't bother buying it, i regret my decision whole-heartedly......
Quote by SadistNation
oh....ok. I thought you did, at which point i would ask you if i could buy one off of you, but i guess not ha. When it came out i didn't have a record player so i didn't bother buying it, i regret my decision whole-heartedly......

as far as I know, Words of War did a second pressing of Wear Your Heart. check their website out.
Quote by Cedence
as far as I know, Words of War did a second pressing of Wear Your Heart. check their website out.

Hey I saw your bulletin on myspace about looking for a guitarist...and if I get a car anytime soon and I manage to scrounge together some money for a better amp I may be interested if the spot is still open...
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
i don't like them. too have heart ish for me. vocals are also wierd imo.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
i don't like them. too have heart ish for me. vocals are also wierd imo.

i agree.

:/
coming to terms with an inevitable death.