Well, today I filled in an application form for a local restaurant. And I realized how careful you have to be with what you say. For example:

I laughed because I wrote "Qualifications: 12 GCSE's and 4 AS's"

So Pit, what silly things have you wrote on a job application form?
I sent one off recently that asked me what qualities I had that I would bring to the company, I actually put that I was an avid video game player. Because I was thinking of another job I'd applied for with GAME. Oops.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by boreamor
Well, today I filled in an application form for a local restaurant. And I realized how careful you have to be with what you say. For example:

I laughed because I wrote "Qualifications: 12 GCSE's and 4 AS's"

So Pit, what silly things have you wrote on a job application form?
Are you talking about putting apostrophes in those PLURALS? I have certainly not done anything as silly as *that* thank you very much.

Seriously though, I'm pedantic as hell, so anything I send off to anywhere is word perfect and I've checked it over 100 times to make sure I haven't said anything dumb.
Quote by rigiddigits
Are you talking about putting apostrophes in those PLURALS? I have certainly not done anything as silly as *that* thank you very much.

Trust me, I laughed at myself for it too XD