Yesterday I received my first Epiphone in the mail. I was going to order the Ace Frehley one but someone grabbed the last one they had so I went with a Standard Les Paul in Heritage Cherry Sunburst. This isn't my first Les Paul but my second one, the first one I got when I was 14 and that was 30 years ago.

I'll have to admit that its a fine crafted instrument and I haven't found too much to argue about except it could need a new set of pick ups. Now I got 4 electrics and my daughters acustic

I bought it from Thomann in Germany and it only took 4 days to get to Malta

http://www.photodump.com/Anonymous/July 2008 013.html
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical
nice! I have one myself ebony, they are really nice sounding guitars with a variety of tone, the only problem is epi's go out of tune A LOT but if you look around someone on UG posted a thread a while ago where it showed how to string guitars so the string gets pinched under itself and it never goes out of tune, I did it and it really doesn't go out of tune, maybe a little overnight but before it would go out of tune just through the middle of playing but have fun with the epi!
What's it say on the headstock?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I have Heritage Cherry Standard myself, got it last year. And the first couple of months I've had it, there were some tuning problems with it, but somehow they kind of went away. And be careful with the bridge. When I got mine, I got a ber (However you go about spelling it) and it broke my high E 3 times in 3 weeks. I filed it down, and got it set up, and it plays perfectly now. Enjoy your purchase.
This is what it says

http://www.photodump.com/Anonymous/July 2008 022.html
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2012 Messina Classical
I just sold the exact same guitar, Epiphone Les Paul Standard Heritage Cherry with EMG 81/85 (Sounded amazing), for 300 and an Ibanez SZ320 that I sold for 200.

So, I got 500 for it.
Quote by Deep*Kick
why do you need to have ur amp flat bickie in your house if you are just practicing is what i'm wondering? Of course it's bad for every1's hearing

Rig:
Ibanez Xiphos7 w/ Blackouts -or- ESPh307->MXR ZW-44-> Peavey 6505+

7/ERG Legion
Here are my other guitars. the ladies

http://www.photodump.com/Canadian_Charlie/May 2008 003.html
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2012 Messina Classical
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
nice! I have one myself ebony, they are really nice sounding guitars with a variety of tone, the only problem is epi's go out of tune A LOT but if you look around someone on UG posted a thread a while ago where it showed how to string guitars so the string gets pinched under itself and it never goes out of tune, I did it and it really doesn't go out of tune, maybe a little overnight but before it would go out of tune just through the middle of playing but have fun with the epi!

I heard somewhere that if you run the string over the tail piece instead or something like that, it doesnt go out of tune that often. =/

Dudes, try this: string your Les Pauls or stop tail/tuneomatic Gibson-style guitars backwards and take the strings over the tailpiece. I've had and still have several Gibsons with the same problem. But since I started stringing them over the tailpiece they stay in tune just fine.
She's pretty...I have an ebony Epi standard and i love it
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
the Granada Les Paul is sweet!
"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked" - Jimi Hendrix
i have one in ebony as well with a few cosmetic mods to it (check my profile). i love it to death but im going to sell it for something else just for a change. but i certainly will get another one day.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
looks really nice dude. I have the same guitar but its a plain, not plus top (no flames)
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic-Electric CD140SCE