Basically, my internet stops working after I try and view too many pictures. Often, I'll be here, looking through the Demotivational Pictures thread, or the Hot chicks thread, and it won't load all of the pictures all the way, and I can not reset it unless I restart my wireless router. What is wrong with my network, and how do I remedy this?
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
What ISP and/or Router do you have? that could be helpful. Some routers can be pure garbage. (I guess you could say the same thing about ISP's too.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
First: Clear your temporary internet files.

if you are using a wired desktop computer, just take out the router and plug the modem directly into the computer. If you are using a laptop/wireless card, disconnect from the network, turn of your router for 30 seconds and turn it back on and reconnect (the usual way to fix network problems).
Quote by thrashmetal101
What ISP and/or Router do you have? that could be helpful. Some routers can be pure garbage. (I guess you could say the same thing about ISP's too.

Comcast, and I have a netgear router, model number WGT624. It says 108mbps on it, if that helps.

Quote by echoplex
First: Clear your temporary internet files.

if you are using a wired desktop computer, just take out the router and plug the modem directly into the computer. If you are using a laptop/wireless card, disconnect from the network, turn of your router for 30 seconds and turn it back on and reconnect (the usual way to fix network problems).

I'm using an Apple iBook g4 with the airport express, so likely it is not the same as what you are talking about. And I've done the latter of your advice countless times, only to run into the same problems again.
Quote by leeb rocks
Quote by konkordmusk
I've done the latter of your advice countless times, only to run into the same problems again.

But did you clear Temporary Internet Files? That can help your internet speed a lot if you haven't done it in a while
Quote by Echoplex
But did you clear Temporary Internet Files? That can help your internet speed a lot if you haven't done it in a while

I don't have that folder anywhere. I'm using an Apple computer.
Quote by leeb rocks
Quote by konkordmusk
I don't have that folder anywhere. I'm using an Apple computer.

Oh. I don't know how to clear temps on Safari or the folder location on a mac. Try google-ing it (if your internet allows it).