Zeal - By Confide "0:00 - 0:12"
http://www.myspace.com/confide

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have no clue why I can't find how to play it, can one of you help me please? I'm trying to figure this whole song by ear, and stuck on that part atm. If I know what chord it is being played it will help me figure more of the song, thanks in advance.
I would say Eb-Major. The Guitar might be tuned down a half step to get a fuller sound?!
not 100% sure but i think its

e|------------
B|------------
G|77777777777
D|66666666666
A|55555555555
D|------------
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
Quote by killzy
not 100% sure but i think its

e|------------
B|------------
G|77777777777
D|66666666666
A|55555555555
D|------------

thanks for the help, but that def isnt it
how would you figure out the tunning of a song, its either drop d, or half step down, i think its drop d though
Quote by burrrandon
how would you figure out the tunning of a song, its either drop d, or half step down, i think its drop d though
I'm gonna go ahead and say Drop C. C is the lowest note used(at least in the beginning, haven't listened to the whole thing) and drop tunings are common for this type of band.

As for the chord, that's surprisingly tough. It's in C minor for sure, and my best guess would be an Abadd#4/G.
Quote by burrrandon

More often than not it's instinct. But most rock/metal kinda bands tune down and then utilise their bottom note, it's then just a case of matching them up.
It would be pointless tuning down and then not utilising that note.
Quote by burrrandon
anyone? puhrease

There are two guitars playing; the bass plays a G, and the three notes from the guitars are Bb, D and Eb. If you want to cover everything, use this voicing:

e---------
B--4-------
G--7-------
D--8-------
A---------
E----------
The song is played in drop C .... if u dont know how to drop tune send me a request or a message asking ... i will tell u the best way to drop tune
Quote by :-D
There are two guitars playing; the bass plays a G, and the three notes from the guitars are Bb, D and Eb. If you want to cover everything, use this voicing:

e---------
B--4-------
G--7-------
D--8-------
A---------
E----------

sorry , what do you mean to cover everything use the voicing? im not sure on what a voicing is or what to do with it, is t here a thread on it, thanks
Quote by burrrandon
sorry , what do you mean to cover everything use the voicing? im not sure on what a voicing is or what to do with it, is t here a thread on it, thanks

A voicing is just a way to play a chord. I mean "cover everything" in that even though there are two guitars, you can play the notes of both of them with only one player.

e---------
B--4-------
G--7-------
D--8-------
A---------
E----------

im playing that, and it isnt matching? are you in drop c?
Quote by burrrandon
That's written for standard tuning. Move it two frets up if you're in drop C.
Quote by burrrandon

Do what grampastumpy said, that was referring to a standard-tuned guitar.
Quote by burrrandon
ahh k, well im in D, but just was wondering

If you're in D standard, follow the same advice.
Do what grampastumpy said, that was referring to a standard-tuned guitar.

If you're in D standard, follow the same advice.

well im in drop d atm, and playing that with the intro and its just not matching up, thats my question if you were in a diff tunning when playing it witht he song
Quote by burrrandon
well im in drop d atm, and playing that with the intro and its just not matching up, thats my question if you were in a diff tunning when playing it witht he song

That should match up fairly well, as all of the notes I gave you are being played.