Page 1 of 2
Are there any good combat games for the PS2 that don't have any blood in them?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Metal of Honor: Rising Sun (slight language)

Call of Duty 3
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
The difference is?

Sorry, I'm just curious.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
no its an oxymoron, seriously i hate shooting games without blood. i dont know why but for me it has to have blood in it or its just no fun
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
My parents don't want me to have a game with blood because my little brother watches me play
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

Quote by Fuzzbox91
no its an oxymoron, seriously i hate shooting games without blood. i dont know why but for me it has to have blood in it or its just no fun
Yeah same. Why someone wouldn't want to see their enemy's head explode in real time is beyond me.
Quote by lbj273
My parents don't want me to have a game with blood because my little brother watches me play

Won't it be just as bad if you play a game with violence anyways? What would blood change? Either way you are shooting people or hurting them.
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

Manhunt
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
COD3 has blood in it. go for the Medal of Honour series. they suck big time compared to Brothers in Arms, but if you cant have blood then let it be.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Soul Calibre?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
The Timesplitters games.

They are tits. Very good tits.

Forgot about these. I recommend Timesplitters 2, and future perfect.
Quote by black-sabbath
Soul Calibre?

*Soul Calibur

Quote by Tire Me.
RE4.

Completely bloodless and hardly violent. I suggest you give it a try.

hahahaha lol
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
are the medal of honor games really bloodless, or are they just less bloody than say the cod series
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

hahah manhunt....

but seriously? conkers bad fur day
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Also, the first two Splinter Cell games (the third, you get a knife, and there can be blood).
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Timesplitters.

A lot of PC games have the option to turn blood off, for graphics purposes.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by lbj273
are the medal of honor games really bloodless, or are they just less bloody than say the cod series

they are completely bloodless, the games suck compared to COD and BIA. but you will not get an ounce of blood from shooting someone.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
if u like fighting games: tekken
i dont think morrowind had any blood
battlefield 2 has no blood, just...dust...or something haha

all great games, they are aged, meaning well priced, and classic.

edit: a lot of games u can turn blood off, so keep that in mind as well.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
whats the point if no blood?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
dont some games have the option of turning blood off?
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by lbj273
Are there any good combat games for the PS2 that don't have any blood in them?

but that takes out half the fun!!!!!!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by lbj273

I can assure you Medal Of Honor : Frontline is bloodless, but it is a WW2 game.
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution, Tekken 5, and Soul Calibur2/3. Amazing fighting games. Bloodless fun for hours.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Quote by lbj273

Well that sucks big time. Discuss it with your parents, that is so lame when a younger sibling directs your games!
Quote by lbj273

tell him to **** off! seriously. i dont let my stepbrother watch me play hitman BLOODmoney or Gtaiv (id suggest you stay away from that, they completley eliminated the exploding head feature lol) but if not try BLACK, no blood in that and its for ps2.
also the first splinter cell game was actually pretty bloody, theres no blood in pandora tommorow (which sucks btw dont ever get it) or Chaos Theory (there is a knife but no blood)
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
also if your parents use the whole 'well its the familys TV blah blah blah; thing, go to goodwill and get a really cheap TV and just go up to your room and play up there and lock the door. Thats what i do, the TV in my room cost me 16 bucks.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
some games u can turn the blood "off" cant u?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
some games do GibsonRocker14. get Soldier of Fortune 1, i have it on pc, its really violent and gory (you can blow limbs off and ****), but it has a violence filter, so you can turn that on when your brother is watching, and when he buggers off you can turn it on again. the only downside is that you have to start a new game for the no gore effects to work.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
SF1 rules!!! i used to have it before i switched to mac . not only is their ****loads of blood everwhere, but you can blow off peoples limbs (one by one) heads, scalps, intestines or livers, theres gore everywhere, you can also light people on fire and electrocute them or fry them with an experimental microwave weapon, most violent game ever!
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
i know!!! i only wish more modern games were as violent. they need to use the GHOUL system more often
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
The Timesplitters games.

They are tits. Very good tits.

Consider yourself my new best friend. Timesplitters: Future Perfect has blood, but that can be turned off, which is cool for when your brother is watching you.

Timesplitters 4 for Xbox 360 and PS3 sometime next year. Should be good.
... you're still ****ing shooting people, what difference does virtual blood make?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by thedudemeister
i know!!! i only wish more modern games were as violent. they need to use the GHOUL system more often

whats that, is that the blood system they used in SF1? but yea, the most violent games are PC ones because its easier to get away with it because you can be an idependant developer or some **** like that. But yea Timesplitters is bitchin
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Page 1 of 2