Is he like... Justin Timberlake's son or something?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Oh God, I was in Germany last year, and the only songs they played were either Tokio Hotel, this or "Du hast den schonsten Arsch der Welt"...

Quote by TheQuailman
Who is this? Never heard of the kid, and five seconds of the video were enough for me to dislike children even more than before.

I turned on MTV 10 minutes ago, and this faggot is staring at me singing about how he wants to "get it on with the girl after the club" and how he "likes the jeans cuz the show your ass to me"

so naturally I had to vent my rage by making a thread about it on UG :P
Quote by Lucy14785
Oh God, I was in Germany last year, and the only songs they played were either Tokio Hotel, this or "Du hast den schonsten Arsch der Welt"...

They just keep ramming that song into are heads, don't they?
1 word:

G-a-n-g-s-t-e-r!!!!
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
There were no little red hot pants in that whole video...
Proud Member of UG's Smartasses
PM Temporary to join.

"This isn't Vietnam, it's bowling! There are rules!" - Walter

"Steve Holt is a bastard!" - Will Arnet as G.O.B.
Quote by CoreysMonster
this kid has a terrible accent, isn't even old enough to get into a club and singing about girls in little red hot pants and their asses

this quote made me laugh as hard as the video did

Ridiculous stuff bro.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
The saddest part about that video is, because people like that ****ty music, he's gonna get more pussy than most of the guys on this damn board >_<.

DAMN YOU FOURTEEN YEAR OLD PIMPS THESE DAYS!
Quote by Lucy14785
According to Wiki, Jimi Blue released that song when he was 15

that's ridiculous. how in the world can you sing about things like this at 15??

stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid
Quote by CoreysMonster
that's ridiculous. how in the world can you sing about things like this at 15??

stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

Jimi Blue Ochsenknecht (* 27. Dezember 1991 in München) ist ein deutscher Schauspieler und Pop-Rapper

Listen to this other song of his...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I84oR1V4dGk
Quote by Lucy14785
Jimi Blue Ochsenknecht (* 27. Dezember 1991 in München) ist ein deutscher Schauspieler und Pop-Rapper

Listen to this other song of his...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I84oR1V4dGk

wait, so not only does he not write his own crap

he has people steal crap from other people who had crap made for them and then make it even more crap?

that's like crap to the power of 5
I would laugh, but I'm too busy vomiting....

And I paused Incubus for that!!!!!
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Hmmm......
After watching that video, Im suddenly filled with murderous rage
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
its for the hitler youth movement!!

(i can say it, im jewish :-D)

edit- his song "hey jimi" is a rip off of so many pop-culture references (the song dance, phrases, etc...). i cant find anything original about it
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Last edited by The2abraxis at Jul 12, 2008,