Page 1 of 3
Ok I walked into my house today and I saw my bathroom was totally flooded with about 1 2 inches of water. My Mom left the water running in the faucet and it overflowed. My Mom has an acting class so she refuses to call a plumber meanwhile if she doesn't call a plumber right now the water will seep through the floor into the basement and we'll have to pay upwards of $5,000 to get it fixed. We don't have that money and we'll be in huge debt. I have a shop vac downstairs, but I don't know how to use it. Right now she's mopping up the floor and it's not helping at all! What do I do?
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
scoop it up with cups? use a turkey baister or whatever too
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
put ur weiner in the sink to plug it!!!

edit: by sink i meant faucet of course.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Why can't YOU call a plumber? Use towels and go get some nappies or incontinence pads in the meantime. I'm serious, we have them for emergency flooding where I work and they're verrrry absorbent
plug the f*cking shop vac into an outlet and flip the switch. how do you not know how to use it?
get on your knees and DRINK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit:****, beaten to it!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by dayzofdesire
Drink!!!! ^_^

Was gonna say that, or maybe "bucket" it out?
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.

best of luck with your flood
NOPE
Turn the faucet off.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
What's those on towels? You know the ones that you'll be saying "wow!" evertime you use them. TS, needs some.
Quote by jsbud11
What's those on towels? You know the ones that you'll be saying "wow!" evertime you use them. TS, needs some.

ShamWOW!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
well after you get the water turned off you should get a bucket and start to get the water out
god how ****ing dumb are you to turn to an internet forum while your **** is getting destroyed
you seriously need to be hit in the head with a bag filled with Valencia oranges
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by jsbud11

its the SHAMWOW YOULL SAY WOW EVERY TIME!
NOPE
Bucket the water into your bathtub, or toilet, and go from there.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
It's too much to use sponges for and the shop vac will blow a circuit. I can't call a plumber because it costs money and she won't let me.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by StrokeMidnight
Ok I walked into my house today and I saw my bathroom was totally flooded with about 1 2 inches of water. My Mom left the water running in the faucet and it overflowed. My Mom has an acting class so she refuses to call a plumber meanwhile if she doesn't call a plumber right now the water will seep through the floor into the basement and we'll have to pay upwards of $5,000 to get it fixed. We don't have that money and we'll be in huge debt. I have a shop vac downstairs, but I don't know how to use it. Right now she's mopping up the floor and it's not helping at all! What do I do?

I don't understand this part, if her acting class is more important than her house being flooded why doesn't she call a plumber, explain the problem on the phone and leave you there to open the door for the plumber.
Also while you're waiting, get some buckets/cup/plastic containers/anything with a thin lip and start shoveling as much of the water into the sink as you can.
Find some towels to build a small barrier for the water if there's danger in it flowing anywhere else and move anything electrical in the basement that might be damaged.
gtfo of the pit!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i didn't read the responses but
step 1. post on ug
step 2. instructions missing
step 3. instructions missing

but seriously call 411
Fire/sack your mother.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Quote by StrokeMidnight
It's too much to use sponges for and the shop vac will blow a circuit. I can't call a plumber because it costs money and she won't let me.

So she wants the floor to cave in does she? Do you not have any insurance on this sort of thing?
Sit in a puddle and cry?

then fap
Epiphone SG G-400
Coloursound Wah
Marshall MG100 DFX
Vemon V10
Custom made acoustic
Shop vac, seriously.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
You'll drown!!!!
Unless you drink it all!
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Page 1 of 3