Ok, so this guy is selling a Washburn Dime 333d3, you know, the "DimeSlime" with case. The only thing wrong with it is two of the back plates are missing, he said he took them off and lost them. And there are a few nicks and scratches, but the electronics sound great, except for one of the tone controls crackles when moved. But he was asking $200 for it, i got him down to $180, as you know it's about 10 years old or so and was before his death. So I have never really bought a signiture guitar before and was wondering if this is a good deal or not, and if i do buy it, and fix up the tone and maybe put some newer pickups in it will i depreciate the value of the guitar. If there is any value.

Please, if you know anything about these Dimebag Guitars, help me out. Thanks.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
washburn makes dime guitars too? i thought that was deans thing
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
i say its a good deal especially for 180$ id definitely go for it man, put a bill lawrence xl-500 in the bridge and you got yourself a good dime guitar =] or just good metal guitar in general, washburn is a good company
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
^^ Dimebag used Deans then went to Washburns when Dean went out of business and then in 2004 he went back to Dean.

As for the guitar, I say go for it. Specs would be helpful, but what I could find from similar guitars, that seems worth it for the price.
Last edited by T!AN at Jul 12, 2008,
Well, this is what it looks like, as for specs, it's hard finding them since it's so damn old, but im still looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260261265550

EDIT: ok, i found the specs, but they dont say much, but whatever. it's all i could find.
http://www.dickspawn.com/dime333.html
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Last edited by AtThisVelocity at Jul 12, 2008,