Page 1 of 2
So, how did you all enter the world of professional employment??
I'm looking and applying at the mo, but to no avail so far Still, I'll just have to kee on trying! If I get a job in TK Max or WHSmith that'd be bad ass! Although I'd like to work in a bookstore, they seem nice. HMV too.
I worked Sundays in the local TV shop. Not bad actually, sat on the PC most of the day, answered phones, tidied up, etc.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

search bar

but seriously, stripper/prostitute
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
i worked the database of a shoestore.

i got 5 bucks an hour and had to do all the ****ty work like carry huge boxes of shoes around all the time.
I was basically the monkey and at a lab at duke university. I just did what ever they told me to that day, usually playing the role of secretary and organizing offices and whatever else. I got paid about $9.00 an hour so i could care less.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
17 in a car body shop.
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
I was and still am a dish washer really

It's actually an awesome job but I got it easily 'cause it's my families hotel
I sold tablet and macaroon (type of sweets) door to door for about £5 a week at age 13
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Nothing, yet.

I'm still waiting for K-MART to get back to me....

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Paper Boy. Up everyday except Sunday at 6:30am, doing a 30 minute round, 50 mins on Saturday. £9 a week, lol.

I might have been 13, possibly 14.
signature
Quote by humperdunk
search bar

but seriously, stripper/prostitute

Neither of those 2 attempted jokes were funny, seriously, search bar jokes?, Really now, Did you think of that by yourself?

Cashier is mine btw.
When i turned 14 my dad told me to go to work, so I did. I have worked full time since that at Upsala Motors, in Upsala Minnesota. I get paid 8 dollars an hour to do oil changes, change tires, transmission services, and brakes. I made over $1400 dollars in the month of June 2008
I'll be working at the local cinema next week

7,50€/ hour for selling tickets, snacks and watching films

You like it
professional fapper.

but srslyz i bussed tables at a p.o.s. resturant, got paid 3.50 an hour. tips werent bad (not amazing though) and i was 15, so it was alright. quit after a few months though, i realized it was a waste of life in retrospect.
Law firm downtown
scanning and filing
$8.50 an hour
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Beam Sword0
When i turned 14 my dad told me to go to work, so I did. I have worked full time since that at Upsala Motors, in Upsala Minnesota. I get paid 8 dollars an hour to do oil changes, change tires, transmission services, and brakes. I made over $1400 dollars in the month of June 2008

Y R U SPEKING SO SRSLY?? lolz!

Meh, with the situation in Telford right now, looks like I'll be unemployed for a while longer
Farming.
Still, out of all the jobs I've worked in, Farming's my favourite.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Handing my notice in at the local supermarket (Co-op ftw) to start my first "real" job; training to be an accountant
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
i was a cook for KFC...Ahh those were the days...
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
McDonalds. Thought it was crap and quit after 2 days. Then didn't have a job for a year but I've worked at a supermarket for about a year now.
My first job was a "courtesy clerk" at frys.. I bagged groceries all day which was awesome... but doing carts in the heat sucked major ass.. I ended up quitting after 3 months. And after a week of unemployment I now work at Pizza Hut.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
painter for a guy my uncle works for. i was in eight grade working full time in the summer. $7.50/hr. not bad...
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
Cashier at local Piggly Wiggly...
"The Good Thing About Music Is, When It Hits You, You Feel No Pain" - Bob Marley
"When the power of Love over comes the love of power the world wil know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

::type

Chick-fil-a. Avoid applying anywhere that serves food. Horrible jobs no matter where you go. But especially avoid Chick-fil-a as it's run by Satan.
Welcome to You're "Doom"!
McDonalds. Stayed there for 6 months. I can't complain. Your first job is supposed to suck, it gets you ready for how sucky the rest of your life will be.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

I was a door-to-door salesman for a local cable television company. Used to work only in the evenings to night and got $30 per sales plus incentives.
I have yet to ever get a job. (age = 17)

Not even a paper route!

Maybe I should get a summer job. But nah.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
calgary stampede
cant remember how much i made