Recorded the guitar a couple days ago and decided to get the vocals done today. I apologize for the few off-key notes I hit, I'm not feeling very "on" today, and I'm not about to open Melodyne.

http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=13608

In case anyone's interested in my chain:
Guitar: Matched pair of Naiant MSH-2s in XY over the soundhole of a martin DX1 into a DMP3 Preamp, into a Tascam US-122, into a Macbook using Garageband

Vocals: Karma K-6 > DMP3 > US-122 > Macbook using Garageband
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
I was excited because this is one of my favourite songs. You didn't do too bad I guess, but the guitar part is played a bit wrong, you added some strumming that's not supposed to be there and sounds awkward. Your voice pretty good, you can hit the notes, but I'm not a big fan of its quality, too whiny or hissy at times. It's full bodied though which is good, probably better than I could do.
Yo man. This caught my eye because PT is my favorite band and I do this song in my coffee house acoustic sets. Overall youve got the idea, but it needs to be polished up. The strumming pattern isn't right man, and the tempo is sluggish. Pick up the pace of the groove a little bit, and work hard on getting the strumming pattern down right. Also when you go and hit "AALLways the summers.." dont push that first always. You're begging your voice to falter that high, which it did. Lay back on it, strum that A hard (i know its capo'd) but don't try to slam that high note home too hard. Youve got the tone in your voice, but the way youre using it doesn't really fit the mood of the song. Theres a bit of a whiny quality to it, which you can fix. Now, I realize this entire thing seems negative, but I'm just trying to help you out. Keep it up, it'll get there.
Thanks guys...I'll redo this following your advice on my next day off work.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator