Ya, I already have a Peavey Raptor, but I'm looking for something else. Not that I don't like my Peavey; I just want another cool sounding guitar(needs to look cool too.)

At my local music store I found a B.C. Reich Warlock Platin.(or whatever) in black for $150.
I also found a sweet Ibanez (24 frets) with a clear gray paint job, for $350.
Then again there's also the Epiphone Special, wich looks like a black Les Paul also for $150.

What should I get?
Dont get the B.C. Reich, you will be very disappointed. I promise you.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
we need specific models... you can't go by brand, you have to go by models. as far as i'm aware, that epi is a starter model. i'd avoid it.

judging by price, i'd avoid the ibanez and bc rich too, but as i said, we'd ideally need what models they are.

what's your current rig?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
a new amp will do wonder for you X) and for your price you won't find an upgrade from your current guitar.
sweet, a fellow Arizonian

and like the other dude said we need specific model names.. not just the brand. but i'm placing my bets that the Ibanez might be the best one out of them..
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest