Just a quick question about postage costs for amps!

how much would it cost to send a peavey 5150 II amp head from the south of England to Scotland?

thanks in advance
Top lel.
Depends who you send it with. Knowing how heavy my 5150 is, I'd say atleast 20 quid minimum.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
thats slightly less worrying.......

lol
i asked my mate and he said he thought like £100
ahaha
Top lel.

I could be totally wrong. I know when I bought mine of ebay the seller said £20 on the listing, but I collected it instead.

I'm sure if you sent with with somone with special arrangements you could get it to £100, but I wouldn't have thought so.

Is there not something on the Parcelforce website where you can work it out?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
not a clue, i'll have a look have a swatch later!

believe me, if it wasnt in the south of english id actually go pick it up myself
Top lel.
I'm 99% sure one of the couriers like Parcel Force, UPS etc would have it on their site.

After Timi's example I can imagine it going pretty high though.

I'm really no help

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Are you sending it? Or are you getting sent it?

If you're recieving, could you not ask him to find out for you seeing as he's doing it?

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I sent mine recorded delivery which bumps the price up, if you just used standard Parcelforce 48 it wouldn't cost that much.

Have the guy weigh it and put it into the Parcel Force website, it'll give you a price.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
I sent mine recorded delivery which bumps the price up, if you just used standard Parcelforce 48 it wouldn't cost that much.

Have the guy weigh it and put it into the Parcel Force website, it'll give you a price.

For something that big, I don't think you can do recorded. I tried with a skateboard and got told it was too big.

But yea, I think he should be helping more with this.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau