so i was just wondeirng if anyone know about how much its cost to get like a whole your whole guitar intunated. its a tremelo bridge to so idk if that cost more of not but yea. and i also watn to get my frets leveled or adjusted or watever fixes fret buzz. and my truss rod adjusted and action lowered. lol i know its alot lol but does anyone know a round about how much im looking at? im gunna take it to guitar center.
50$

also, the guitar centers where im at dont do guitar setups. maybe check before you take it there.
Intonation is a basic procedure and is done after other adjustments like neck relief (truss rod) and string height are peformed. With any luck that should reduce/eliminate buzzing so your frets won't have to be leveled/crowned. The whole thing should take less than two hours by a competent guitar repairmen. When you take it in, the tech should be able to give you an estimate based on a quick look at your guitar. Beware techs telling you they'll need it for weeks! A good one will actually make an appointment so they'll have it for one - two days.
Moving on.....
$00.00, that stuff is easy to fix
you can adjust your truss rod with an allan key which isnt that hard and should fix fret buzz
you can raise your action by turning the allan keys on the saddle and you can adjust the innotation by moving your saddles back or ahead with a screwdriver
It is easy if you know what you're doing! It sounds like Tonoloc is a beginner at this stuff so unless he wants to buy a good reference book, written by a reputable guitar tech or luthier,and study up on it I'd suggest treading carefully. I've done some Web searches and found good and bad advice on setup & intonation, without knowing any better you could just as easily follow the wrong advice.
Moving on.....
Quote by KenG
It is easy if you know what you're doing! It sounds like Tonoloc is a beginner at this stuff so unless he wants to buy a good reference book, written by a reputable guitar tech or luthier,and study up on it I'd suggest treading carefully. I've done some Web searches and found good and bad advice on setup & intonation, without knowing any better you could just as easily follow the wrong advice.

yea i just want to make sure its setup like perfect lol. i want the gutiar to be in like perfect shape. cuz its a really nice gutiar. ibanez rg1570. just a few adjustments need to be done and it will be a beautiful guitar lol
Quote by KenG
Intonation is a basic procedure and is done after other adjustments like neck relief (truss rod) and string height are peformed. With any luck that should reduce/eliminate buzzing so your frets won't have to be leveled/crowned. The whole thing should take less than two hours by a competent guitar repairmen. When you take it in, the tech should be able to give you an estimate based on a quick look at your guitar. Beware techs telling you they'll need it for weeks! A good one will actually make an appointment so they'll have it for one - two days.

yea the guy said if i take it in monday morning he can have it done that evening.
Sounds reasonable! If he hasn't yet seen it, make sure he gets a quick look at it before you leave so no major surprises although he'll probably do that anyway. He should be able to gie you a rough estimate then too.
Good luck.
Moving on.....