I'm looking at getting a 6505 or 6505+ head so that i can get the tone i want i only have a few questions about the type of speakers i should put it through,
should i...

1. keep my marshall valvestate and put the head through that
2. get the cabinets that go along with the heads
3. get some other cabinet (please give name and brand)

i'm playing just about only metal, like trivium, atreyu, between the buried and me, killswitch engage, stuff like that, so what cabinets would go good, and what's the real difference between the 6505 and 6505+, soundwise and in layman's terms
thanks for the help