So a while back in april, i went to a Fall of Troy concert. At the concert there was a sick as hell jacket that i regret not buying. Is there a website to find stuff like this? It wasn't on their website.

This is probably the wrong fourm to talk about this in... but oh well. Whatever happens happens. i couldn't find another place to ask.
Quote by Faux
whats the best part about sex with eighty one year olds?
theres eighty of them
I've never seen a TFOT jacket/hoodie as much as I've looked, they must've discontinued it or something. But for clothes I'd suggest Hot Topic or SmartPunk.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Thanks guys... i love you all.... i wish to engage in intercourse
Quote by Faux
theres eighty of them
it's retarded. When you search for Fall of troy jackets, all you get is there live video of straight jacket keelhaul.

FYI, it was a dark red jacket with a crazy design of multiple colors with there signiture fall of troy font on it
Quote by Faux
theres eighty of them
Some stuff on tours might be exclusive. I haven't been able to find the BTBAM shirt I bought at ProgNation online.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt