First person writes a bit, next user picks up where the previous left off.

Don't be like,

"Once there was a stupid thread that faileD miserabley."

Or other prick-like posts.

Try to post in a somewhat systematic, educated, civilized manner....

Go.
once there was a boy who had no dick..
(wait how is he a boy)
Quote by cromthereaper
live free and die ****ing

Quote by Kensai
Well there's one liked, one DISliked and one hate. There should be a "loved" to bring equality to this chaos.

Quote by mj_is_the_name
Twilight sucked anus.
sorry if I offended anyone.

Quote by guitarhero_764
Fox news is making fun of itself now xD

Quote by Indyfreak18
(wait how is he a boy)

*Shakes head very slowly.*

Normally, I wouldn't bitch about this, but I am tired of seeing one of these every day.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Indyfreak18
(wait how is he a boy)

Him and his brother was walking down a long and lonesome road, when all of a sudden there shined a shiney demon. In the middle, of the road. And he said....
Quote by dandadog
Him and his brother was walking down a long and lonesome road, when all of a sudden there shined a shiney demon. In the middle, of the road. And he said....

So I herd u liek mudkipz?

AND THEY SAIIIIIID!...
ohai little sig.
Quote by dandadog

"Young penis-less child, if you want to have a penis and be able to feel the great pleasures that arise by just having such hardened, but soft rod, you must sell your asshole to Satan." The demon told the no penis child...
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Just go watch Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

It's waaaaay more epic.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
These TSer are doing it wrong. It's suposed to be 3 or 5 word story. Or one sentence story.
Quote by dandadog

play the best song in the world.
I plays guitars.
then the boy said, "My Mr. Demon, you sure say a lot of things without letting me get a word in edgewise."
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
One time, Chuck Norris, the LOLWUT pear, Mudskip, PedoBear, and a can of Vanilla Coke ****ed your mom.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Goku looked up. He wiped the blood out of his eye from the cut on his forehead. He looked over at his opponent - it was the most fearful thing he had ever seen. Vegeta had found Leonidas and fused with him. This was going to be the hardest battle Goku had ever fought.
Suddenly, out of the clouds above, a giant truck landed in the middle of the battle field. Out of the dust, emerged Optimus Prime. He ran towards Goku, holding Chuck Norris in his hand. Chuck jumped down, and fused with Goku, and as Vegidas watched, his eyes widened with horror.
Then, over the hill, there came an army. An army of mudkips. Optimus Prime said "we're going to need some motherfucking backup."
Out of nowhere, pop-eye jumped from the ground. "Ba da ba di bi dee!" said pop-eye.
"You're right" said Gock Norris, and he whistled.
A big shadow flew overhead, and a gigantic dragon landed. "Rawr, bitches called for back-up?"
Then, the eath shook. Behind Vegidas was a 5 million strong army of Persians, lead by Kerry King and Megadeth.
"You ****ing sold out!" said Gock Norris.
"Suck my dick" Said Vegidas.
"NO U!!" said Gock Norris.
"We need some more backup" said Optimus.
"Ba di ba dee" said Pop-eye.
Out of the ground, 5 holes appeared, and out jumped Dream Theater, Metallica, Anthrax and Dragonforce.
There was a myriad of shadows overhead. They were planes, dropping troops! And the troops were... terminators and ninjas! They joined Optimus and Gock norris!
And from the ocean, came pirates, who sided with Vegidas!
As the terminators landed, the two sides squared up.
"I don't know who is going to win" said Optimus. "But you just lost the game."
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
And so the little boy sang

TIHS IS TE BEST SONG IN THE WOOOOORLD! THIS IS TE BEST SONG IN THE WOOOOOOORLD!!!
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
Quote by dann_blood
Goku looked up. He wiped the blood out of his eye from the cut on his forehead. He looked over at his opponent - it was the most fearful thing he had ever seen. Vegeta had found Leonidas and fused with him. This was going to be the hardest battle Goku had ever fought.
Suddenly, out of the clouds above, a giant truck landed in the middle of the battle field. Out of the dust, emerged Optimus Prime. He ran towards Goku, holding Chuck Norris in his hand. Chuck jumped down, and fused with Goku, and as Vegidas watched, his eyes widened with horror.
Then, over the hill, there came an army. An army of mudkips. Optimus Prime said "we're going to need some motherfucking backup."
Out of nowhere, pop-eye jumped from the ground. "Ba da ba di bi dee!" said pop-eye.
"You're right" said Gock Norris, and he whistled.
A big shadow flew overhead, and a gigantic dragon landed. "Rawr, bitches called for back-up?"
Then, the eath shook. Behind Vegidas was a 5 million strong army of Persians, lead by Kerry King and Megadeth.
"You ****ing sold out!" said Gock Norris.
"Suck my dick" Said Vegidas.
"NO U!!" said Gock Norris.
"We need some more backup" said Optimus.
"Ba di ba dee" said Pop-eye.
Out of the ground, 5 holes appeared, and out jumped Dream Theater, Metallica, Anthrax and Dragonforce.
There was a myriad of shadows overhead. They were planes, dropping troops! And the troops were... terminators and ninjas! They joined Optimus and Gock norris!
And from the ocean, came pirates, who sided with Vegidas!
As the terminators landed, the two sides squared up.
"I don't know who is going to win" said Optimus. "But you just lost the game."

I lold!

Where's that from?
be you angels?
NAH
WE ARE BUT MEN
ROCK ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHOOOWOOOOHHH
FIJI
Quote by boreamor
I lold!

Where's that from?

I wrote it just then.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by boreamor
Well Kudos!

Quote by Vornik
Quote by Just_Matt
This is not the greatest song in the world no, this is just a tribute!

if it's not the greatest song in the world, THAN WHO WAS PHONE?!
Quote by paranoideyes
if it's not the greatest song in the world, THAN WHO WAS PHONE?!

This is you.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
I wrote it just then.

I cannot resist,

dann_blood for PM

(That stands for prime minister, right?)