ok...i want to do this as a project....not to save money because i know i won't by building one - but here's the scoop. I want to build a single pedal that has the TS808 stuff on one side and the fuzz face stuff on the other side...all in one enclosure. The thing is i've never built a pedal or anything before - so i want some websites that would tell me how to do it, where to get the parts, how to assemble it, what i'll need, etc. please bombard me with websites and links so i can do this. tell me everything i need to do.

Thanks!
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Quote by _brandon

thanks brandon that helps a bunch
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
^ hahahahahahahaha

On topic, you should just be able to build two seperate pedals not hooked together, but in the same enclosure. Just like taking the two pedals and placing them next to each other, then taking out the two sides that touch each other and gluing them together, I suppose it would work similarly (although building it would be a much better choice than doing that).

By the way, I've never actually built any pedals, but I believe you would save money by doing it yourself.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Actually me and my friend are doing the exact same thing. It'll work, but to save money we are gonna use a on/off/on switch to toggle between the effects since we dont plan on using both at the same time. If u do plan on using both at the same time., build them like they are connected to eachother with 2 stomp switches or whatnot.
Gear
-Fender American Stratt
-Tube Cricket
-Homemade 20 Watt Tube (pics+clips soon)
-MXR Stereo Chorus
-Holy Grail Reverb

Theres no sensation to compare with this, suspended animation, a state of bliss...
building a tubescreamer as a first build is not a very good idea becuase of its complexity.
however, the fuzz should be simple, so you should build that first, or build it from a kit.
generalguitargadgets.com
buildyouownclone.com

EDIT: also, you probably will not save any money, if at all, but once you get the hang of things, you can customize the pedals, which is awesome.
As you dont have any experience at this best to start with a simple fuzz kit. Then work your way up. You can always pull the board out of the fuzz and put it in your dual pedal later. Building a kit you get all the correct parts etc and will usually have no problems putting em together. Getting a schematic off the net and making one as your first one may not work so well. Sometimes you get a schematic and build it sometimes it works sometimes you gotta debug em. Which could be frustrating as your first project.