Ive been thinking, as far as you can define a society, the pit fits in. It has gone through and had ideas and such that are similar to real world countries, races, empires. We have a sense of superiority towards others, we have rules, a jail, justice system, common demographics, ideals, and a governing body.

Thoughts?
Agreed.
But life as we know it would end if The Pit was deemed "society"
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Not only that. But we always regard the newest generation as rude idiots. God damn 08ers. I remember back in my day, we made good threads, and good posts...
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
bonified. haha.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
I remember back in MY day we made good thread, and good posts.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by Glimsom
Not only that. But we always regard the newest generation as rude idiots. God damn 08ers. I remember back in my day, we made good threads, and good posts...

I remember the first batch of 08ers were all advertising shoes and fake guitars and what not.

They definately contributed more than the later batch.

HO BURN!!!
I say we all go attack and take over a big city. We can all live there, and there would be a 24/7 open air "forum" outside (IE argue or shout/talk about whatever you want)
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I remember the first batch of 08ers were all advertising shoes and fake guitars and what not.

They definately contributed more than the later batch.

HO BURN!!!

you are only a few months short of being one of them so dont hate. yes the pit has changed a lot but thats life deal with it and embrace the new users, remember you were new once too
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
I say we all go attack and take over a big city. We can all live there, and there would be a 24/7 open air "forum" outside (IE argue or shout/talk about whatever you want)

Let's take over a small island and pay the people 2 cents a month to do our bidding.

Quote by rtbsmgsmf
you are only a few months short of being one of them so dont hate. yes the pit has changed a lot but thats life deal with it and embrace the new users, remember you were new once too

Hey! I had my share of flaming from fresh 06ers back then. Give me my time!
Quote by rtbsmgsmf

**** that. 07ers used to get flamed all the time. It's a trial, towards achieving manhood.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by drunkinkoala
And I'm obviously the god.

lol
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by Glimsom
**** that. 07ers used to get flamed all the time. It's a trial, towards achieving manhood.

you dont have to flame people cause they're new, yes i'll agree there are the few idiots that join and dont stay around for long. but there are plenty of people that got here after me and some that have joined in '08 that have made UG a better place
Quote by rtbsmgsmf
you dont have to flame people cause they're new, yes i'll agree there are the few idiots that join and dont stay around for long. but there are plenty of people that got here after me and some that have joined in '08 that have made UG a better place

Obviously I'm not gonna be completely prejudiced towards all 08ers. I know a few that I have no problems with.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by rtbsmgsmf

Thanks there Mr. P.C. but this is the pit. If I wanted to be nice, I'd go to GG&A or EG.

If you can't take the flame, PUT UP THE SHIELDS FOO!

Plus WE ALL KNOW, that none of it is serious anyways.
Quote by Glimsom
Obviously I'm not gonna be completely prejudiced towards all 08ers. I know a few that I have no problems with.

well some people do haha i've seen it done many times before.......but we are just getting off topic so...........
i believe the term your looking for is "bonafide"...bonified just sounds dirty
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by hell_monkey
i believe the term your looking for is "bonafide"...bonified just sounds dirty

you can be jesus.
i am coming up on my first year in this 'society' and it has left me feeling cheap and dirty

thx UG
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Last edited by Shayne777 at Jul 12, 2008,
We should take over New York. Whenver someone posts the pear or something, we can ban them to The Island of the Banned (AKA- Staten Island)
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The Pit.

WE WILL PREVAIL!

UREH!

and THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is why the Pit is not a society.
but it is fucking funny.
Quote by dannay
but it is fucking funny.

This is not the reason.

THIS IS SPARTA!

Quote by dannay
but it is fucking funny.

UREH got old.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Bonified?

The Pit is a society built upon the foundation of getting dicked up the ass?

Suprise buttsecks!!
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

sweet, my first siggable compliment

sigged btw
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by soundgarden19
bonified. haha.

Beat me. ****er.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398