View poll results: I pod Classic VS I touch VS PSP
I pod Classic (80 gig)
4 57%
I pod touch (32 gig)
1 14%
Huge Memory card for PSP (?)
2 29%
Voters: 7.
ok so im wondering if when my i pod video (30 gig) dies out if i should get a 80 gig i pod classic or the 32 gig I touch or if i should get a huge ass memory card for my PSP. On my current i pod i have used around 15-18 gigs used on it since i just deleted a crap load of stuff i never listened to. I just found out there are a butt load of new apps for the i touch which is y i put in the PSP option since the PSP and the i touch are vary similar in terms of what they can do with the exception of the apps on the i touch and games on the PSP. so yeah suggestions or comments

thanxs
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
PSP memory card or the 80 gb. non of the itouches i have ever had never worked and thats out of 3, luckily i only paid for one. thank god for warrenties. but i did that with my PSP and it was a good idea i also have just a 30 gb which hasnt failed me yet
The biggest memory card for PSP is 8 GB, which can run you $150 and up... plus the price of the system = not worth it as mainly an MP3 Player.

Plus the PSP isnt very loud either.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Get one of the iPods.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Lgndkllr777
The biggest memory card for PSP is 8 GB, which can run you $150 and up... plus the price of the system = not worth it as mainly an MP3 Player.

Plus the PSP isnt very loud either.

if thats right then thats lame cause i already have the 8 gig lol
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Get one of the 160gb iPods, cause you'll fill it eventually...Might be when you're 60, but you'll be glad you did it.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15