What is your current internet speed.
Getting braodband (still on dial and it is unbelievably crap) and want to know what the decent speed is as i am currently on 49.2 kbps or 56 sometimes.

Poll up soon maybe.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
3 mb/s
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
54.0 mbps

Is that good?
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

I used to have dial up. Dayem that shit was annoying. not sure what my speed is now, but while we're on the topic i'll tell you all the worlds worst pick up line...

"So, whats your modem speed?"
Download: 12065 kb/s
Upload: 1608 kb/s

According to speedtest.net
Top 5 Rush Songs:
1. La Villa Strangiato
2. Natural Science
3. The Main Monkey Business
4. Vital Signs
5. Subdivisions

Complete Atomic Basie by Count Basie.

Ask me shit: formspring.me/howthiswork
Quote by RPGoof
Thats your network speed dumbass

You got me there dumbass

I still don't know if this is good or not but I don't care as long as I get my internetz I'm good.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I wouldn't go lower than say...... a 2 Mb/s connection and if more than one person is going to be using it I'd go around 4-6

EDIT: after looking on your profile i see your from Melbourne :], if i were you id go adsl2+. Supernerd have good prices and so does TPG and internode.

o and my connection is 5mb/s with 512kb/s upload
Last edited by da-bahoo at Jul 12, 2008,
Quote by that_1_dude24

I rarely get over 120kb/s though. =\

Thats because your connection speed is in kilobits and your download speed is in kilobytes
19.2 Kbps connection

I'm on dialup too
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
I'm in Florida. My current internet speed is approximately fucking slow.

I can not wait to get back home and maek poast. I miss this place.
Quote by da-bahoo
I wouldn't go lower than say...... a 2 Mb/s connection and if more than one person is going to be using it I'd go around 4-6

EDIT: after looking on your profile i see your from Melbourne :], if i were you id go adsl2+. Supernerd have good prices and so does TPG and internode.

o and my connection is 5mb/s with 512kb/s upload

Well i've found this deal that is 1500kb/s which is great for me and has 18 gb of downlaods with no excess charge if i go over the limit, it just will slow down to 256kb/s.

I don't want to giev the link out becaus eit might be advertising but its with TGP and it's 49 a month with a 59 dollar setup fee. Just wondering though, how will it all work. I need a modem right, and it says i can order one for 49, which i knwo is the right one but how will they set it up and stuff?

I'm a bit of a n00b on this.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Quote by b00m_
Well i've found this deal that is 1500kb/s which is great for me and has 18 gb of downlaods with no excess charge if i go over the limit, it just will slow down to 256kb/s.

I don't want to giev the link out becaus eit might be advertising but its with TGP and it's 49 a month with a 59 dollar setup fee. Just wondering though, how will it all work. I need a modem right, and it says i can order one for 49, which i knwo is the right one but how will they set it up and stuff?

I'm a bit of a n00b on this.

sweet jesus, your internet slows down to 256kb/s?

thats usually the highest mine goes up to..and im on broadband..

and i used all of that so im on 8kb/s OH YEAH!

(only on 6 gbs a month) crappy new zealand internet.