Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Bonds, none other. Who else gains 20 pounds of muscle in one off season, grows a hat size, and grows 2 foot sizes in that period of time?
Quote by the~unforgiven
The question should be:

Who in baseball has the smallest nuts due to steroids?

The question should be:

Who in this thread knows anything about anabolic steroids?
i kno u r but what am i
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
The thing is it doesnt help your hand yey cordanation so why does it matter, You can be clumzy as all get out and take roids and you still wont get a hit. So quit listening to the media. Do your own reaserch. And this is a guitar website so why are you talking about baseball
Quote by JewMasatFlex
The question should be:

Who in this thread knows anything about anabolic steroids?

The question should be:

Who cares? It's baseball.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by rok_beast_09_03
The thing is it doesnt help your hand yey cordanation so why does it matter, You can be clumzy as all get out and take roids and you still wont get a hit. So quit listening to the media. Do your own reaserch. And this is a guitar website so why are you talking about baseball

Steroids help muscle recovery, i.e. You are able to workout more and get stronger because your recovery time is shorter. so yes, it DOES help professional ball players, but it doesn't make it any more legal.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
I agree with Bonds as well...

However, there were a lot of rumors about Mark McGuire being really dependent on the juice.