I live in Pennsylvania and I 'think' you have to be 16, or 15 and some odd months to get your permit. But one of my friends said that people born of '94 and beyond need to wait untill they're 18 to get their permit. She said they just made a law about tthat. Is that true? Because I wanna' get my permit when im 16.
Thanks.
Do you mean a driver's permit?

SPECIFY! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!
im pretty sure its 16
dont go by me though, i got mine like 3 years ago and in maryland
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
license or permit.... idk, but i doubt thats true.....
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Don't think so. I think it's still 16. My cousin lives in PA and she would have told me if it changed that much.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by unholy_love
I live in Pennsylvania and I 'think' you have to be 16, or 15 and some odd months to get your permit. But one of my friends said that people born of '94 and beyond need to wait untill they're 18 to get their permit. She said they just made a law about tthat. Is that true? Because I wanna' get my permit when im 16.
Thanks.

it sounds like a wise tale i was told when i about to get mine. the laws change here in virigina on july 1st and i would be getting my permit on july 2nd cause you have to be 15 1/2 old. turns out it was just a rumor that caught on real quick and spread like wildfire. i doubt that they are gonna change it so dont worry, or if you are then go check with your local DMV or somewhere online. that was like 2 years ago and people are still trying to use that one lol
I'm getting my permit next week and I'm only 15 14 and 8 months required to start classes.
Come to Michigan!

If you're required to take classes before the permit is issued, go and see at your local driver's ed school and see how old they tell you to be.
Quote by RPGoof
I'm getting my permit next week and I'm only 15 14 and 8 months required to start classes.
Come to Michigan!

If you're required to take classes before the permit is issued, go and see at your local driver's ed school and see how old they tell you to be.

Yeah, probably the only plus to living in Michigan.
And, the easy access to Canada (hunting is nice up there), is cool too.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
You can get your permit here at 15 and have your full license by 16 and a half if you don't get any tickets.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by rtbsmgsmf
it sounds like a wise tale i was told when i about to get mine. the laws change here in virigina on july 1st and i would be getting my permit on july 2nd cause you have to be 15 1/2 old. turns out it was just a rumor that caught on real quick and spread like wildfire. i doubt that they are gonna change it so dont worry, or if you are then go check with your local DMV or somewhere online. that was like 2 years ago and people are still trying to use that one lol

i heard the same rumor in MA when i was getting my permit a couple years ago. there was no truth to it at all, i dont think.
I really didn't need this thread today. I took my PA permit test for the first time today and failed by 1 question.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
I really didn't need this thread today. I took my PA permit test for the first time today and failed by 1 question.

HAHA u sir, FAIL!

That should boost some self confidence.
Unless I'm completely wrong, what your friend told you is horse ****, upperclassmen at my school feed that rumor to underclassmen every year.

But yeah, I just turned 16 and got my restricted license... southern states FTW!!!
Quote by gu1tarman
HAHA u sir, FAIL!

That should boost some self confidence.

Fucking wanker. I'm already beating myself up about it due to chronic, clinical depression and schizophrenia, I didn't need that.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I live in PA and I know for a fact that you will be able to take the test for your drivers permit around 15 and a half or somewhere around there, even if you were born in or after 1994.
Quote by rorythefaggot
I am a clock.

What am I?

GO PHILLIES
Quote by Darkside825
I live in PA and I know for a fact that you will be able to take the test for your drivers permit around 15 and a half or somewhere around there, even if you were born in or after 1994.

No, you can get the physical for the exam when you're 15 1/2, but you need to be 16 to get the permit.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by PlayMadness
Fucking wanker. I'm already beating myself up about it due to chronic, clinical depression and schizophrenia, I didn't need that.

gimme ur medz