What do you guys think of this video?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r2BOApUvFpw

Yes, I'm aware that all of you have probably seen this, and I know this isn't impossible or crazy difficult (although I don't think it's easy at all), but I was wondering what you guys think of Dominic Frasca?

I really like his music, and I think he's a very good classical guitarist, and I really love what he's doing for classical guitar. I was just wondering what others think of him.
Quote by bigz6006
Why does he have a C-Clamp and screws on his guitar?
I think it's for the tuning. He also has little individual tuners on the frets.
ive seen it before, its cool
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
I was curious myself what the people here on UG think. I think he's pretty good, but not amazing.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I totally pwnd this guy at guitar center once. He came in the acoustic room and started playing this kind of **** and I destroyed him, he left almost in tears.
He's ok. It really isn't something super amazing.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
evidently its not impossible if he can play it.....

over all its meh. not my cup of tea.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
I like that a lot. Love his style.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
more importantly did you see his finger nails on his right hand. ewwwww. about 3/4 the way through they do a close up, nearly blew chunks
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
I don't like his style. There are several classical guitarists that I enjoy more.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Never heard of it, it's alright.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398