i'm trying to make a muxtape playlist, but it says they only accept mp3's. i tried to upload the songs from my itunes folder, but it's not working.

how do i do this?
Quote by RedDeath9
Are they mp3 files or not? If they are, I don't know what's wrong. Some mp3s, however, don't work for some reason.

all the stuff on my itunes is from actual cd's that i uploaded.
When you upload from a cd its usually in .wav, not mp3. convert them.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Quote by mtforever
When you upload from a cd its usually in .wav, not mp3. convert them.

how do i do that? sorry, i'm kind of technology retarded
Quote by DayTripper1967

you can do it in iTunes. right click on the songs and it should say 'convert to mp3'. or at least mine does, but if it doesnt there should be a setting under preferences that will set it to do it or somethings.
Quote by DayTripper1967

You need to download an audio converter or something. I had to torrent a good one.

Oh, I didn't know iTunes had that ^
Quote by Burdell
you can do it in iTunes. right click on the songs and it should say 'convert to mp3'. or at least mine does, but if it doesnt there should be a setting under preferences that will set it to do it or somethings.

mine doesn't have that, but i'm going to download the newest edition of itunes since mine is a bit old. that's probably why.
ok heres how you do it:
preferences-->advanced-->importing-->import using-->mp3 encoder

then when you right click on a song in iTunes, one of the options will be "Convert to mp3"

this should work
Quote by Burdell
ok heres how you do it:
preferences-->advanced-->importing-->import using-->mp3 encoder

then when you right click on a song in iTunes, one of the options will be "Convert to mp3"

this should work

thanks man, i got it to work