Can you transform a Guitar Pro file into an mp3 file?

If so, how?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm using Guitar Pro v5.
you can but not through guitar pro. you could download audacity (its free) and get the converter for mp3 also downloaded and do it that way.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
you can but not through guitar pro. you could download audacity (its free) and get the converter for mp3 also downloaded and do it that way.

Yeah, I have Audacity.
How do I get the Guitar Pro file into Audacity?
on guitar pro. export the midi file to a wav. then take the wave to audacity, put it on there and then export that as a mp3.

you may have to adjust your volume settings on your master volume control on your computer when exporting from midi to wav. if they are too high it will distort the sound.
search a midi to mp3 converter in google
its the easiest way
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

i use guitar pros for most of my click tracks.

i have a mini jack to mini jack coming out of my headphone soket and into the line in.

i then just hit record on audacity and press play on guitar pro, and it records it.
Quote by HethaHORRIFIC
i use guitar pros for most of my click tracks.

i have a mini jack to mini jack coming out of my headphone soket and into the line in.

i then just hit record on audacity and press play on guitar pro, and it records it.

You could just record "stereo mix" from audacity instead of "line in". You'd probably get better quality and you can hear it too
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok