hey i have probelm with my amp.

i tried 2 turn it on but it made a lowd bang started makin alot of smoke. then it send a current thru the floor (i had just mopped it lol) made the lights go out and electricuted my cat and we had 2 put him 2 sleep.

It deosent work anymoor.

wat do i do?
I don't know if there's anything wrong with me or not, but I found the idea of putting a cat to sleep, after its already been electocuted very amusing.

Apart from that, this thread is a complete fail.
no offense, but i think it's safe to say your amp is dead, sorry about the cat, but straight up, it was faulty wiring, address who you bought it from, if you've had it for some years, sorry. but just try to find another that you like that is the size you want and that sounds how you like
shut up stop wasting time by posting stupid ****ing threads like this and **** your cat im glad he dies get a ****ing dog like every other american and grow the **** up
Quote by cstephens7861
shut up stop wasting time by posting stupid ****ing threads like this and **** your cat im glad he dies get a ****ing dog like every other american and grow the **** up

Not. Fucking. Cool. You lazy eyed prick, just shut the hell up and go tweedle your arse you halfwit.

I bet it takes you a half an hour to tie your shoe, dunnit? Probably work at a deadend job knowing your going to waste, eh? Probably not.

TS, that means dead amp, sorry...
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
cstephens7861, that flaming was uncalled for.

sonata414, sorry to hear about your cat and your amp dude.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
look if u guyz dont believe me i can sho u all a pic of my kat aftur the accident.

dis is nugit. he waz a good kat but he bit me every time i tried 2 pet him.

Clikc teh pictur 4 more pics of Nugit

Last edited by sonata414 at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by sonata414
look if u guyz dont believe me i can sho u all a pic of my kat aftur the accident.

dis is nugit. he waz a good kat but he bit me every time i tried 2 pet him.

Clikc teh pictur 4 more pics of Nugit

Dude, thats not a cat.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Not. Fucking. Cool. You lazy eyed prick, just shut the hell up and go tweedle your arse you halfwit.

I bet it takes you a half an hour to tie your shoe, dunnit? Probably work at a deadend job knowing your going to waste, eh? Probably not.

TS, that means dead amp, sorry...

are you an idiot?

TS is making all this up, who's the halfwit now.