Page 1 of 2
This thing scared the crap out of me. It actually charged at the police officers.

Shot from inside my yard

Shot from neighbors yard.

It disappeared into the jungle that is part of my backyard.

I now have newfound respect for these creatures. One of the officers guessed it at about 30 lbs. That is 30 lbs of spiky death!

I'm just glad it didn't get to my cats/dog/guinea pig/bird.

edit: added a couple more pics.
Last edited by gunther_sucks at Jul 13, 2008,
You're gonna have nightmares about him now. XD, cool pics.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

He should have curled into a ball, held Down + B, and rolled away...
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
aww i think hes cute and kinda cuddly! i wanna give him a hug
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Haha, that's awesome.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
they have nice guns....
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
It's Sonic the...porcupine.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Okay? Porcupines are pretty common around here. You can usually find porcupine roadkill every 30-45 minutes driving, and they are always out in the back yard or somewhere frolicing.

Stupid bastards...
I was totally prepared for yet another fail when I clicked on this thread, but I can say I have been pleasantly surprised.

Maybe the Porcupine will become like the new *thing* on UG, much like the Lol Wut Pear, Pedo Bear and Icy Hot were in their heyday.
Last edited by Lrn2shrd69 at Jul 13, 2008,
Quote by bjovi400
aww i think hes cute and kinda cuddly! i wanna give him a hug

^You can't replace Bellamy

And get quivers stabbed into you!

Porcupines kick ass. Nice pictures, by the way hehe.
Quote by BlackList666
they have nice guns....

I'm with this guy.

I love porcupines and all, but, living in the middle of Butt****, New Hampshire, I see at least 4 a week.

I'm more in awe at the weapons the cops in your town carry. They look like Springfields (or Colts), and I think they sure as Hell beat the Glocks that the cops in my town carry.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by shreddin_frets
Okay? Porcupines are pretty common around here. You can usually find porcupine roadkill every 30-45 minutes driving, and they are always out in the back yard or somewhere frolicing.

Stupid bastards...

I seriously Mean, where can you find them.....Region-wise. Northeast Southeast South West ETC.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by cashewchaching

Reference noted, lulz awarded.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by Jekkyl

I'm more in awe at the weapons the cops in your town carry. They look like Springfields (or Colts), and I think they sure as Hell beat the Glocks that the cops in my town carry.

Yeah, I was impressed when the cops that came over were packing 1911's. I was jealous.

And I live in Alaska, everything is bigger here!

Edit: Also, porcupines aren't common here. Unlike moose, which also scare the crap out of me. I had a sow stomp out of the brush 10 feet from where I was standing once, and I practically had to shake out my underwear.
Last edited by gunther_sucks at Jul 13, 2008,
I really want a caption for the last photo...

Quote by cashewchaching

YES
Quote by MattAnderson111
I seriously Mean, where can you find them.....Region-wise. Northeast Southeast South West ETC.

Oh yeah. My bad. The place the TS has looks like it would normally be inhabited by wildlife. But maybe its just me...
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by shreddin_frets
Oh yeah. My bad. The place the TS has looks like it would normally be inhabited by wildlife. But maybe its just me...

Well, there was a moose in my backyard a few months ago, but that's not that uncommon.

Porcupines on the other hand, are small enough to sneak up on you and shove some spikes up your ass.

This was pretty scary too.
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=740292&highlight=holy+crap+moose
Quote by gunther_sucks

"Bitch, you just wait. Imma chargin' mah lazor."
That's a BAMF, stupid cops could've just used a pokéball though, saves loads of hassle.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Did he fall off the Porcupine Tree in your yard.

Yeah, I know that joke was lame
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
I Must Have,
how outragesly cool is it,
damn you are lucky, i woulda kept it and fed it and took it for walks.
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
Fucking hell! That is awesome!

We only have rubbish animals in England.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You called the cops? I, as a true Alaskan, capture porcupines with my bare hands.

Pussy
kill all humans
Quote by rabidguitarist
Fucking hell! That is awesome!

We only have rubbish animals in England.

Mwahaha, we have epic animals down here in Aus, dropbears, Emus, kangaroos. We win.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by alaskan_ninja
You called the cops? I, as a true Alaskan, capture porcupines with my bare hands.

Pussy

I was afraid it would eat me. :P

And my uncle has shot one of these buggers with a 44 magnum and it just kept running.... Now THAT is scary! :O
Page 1 of 2