Hi everyone, check out my band (I'm Carlos and am a guitarist and vocalist for it)

-Be sure to hear our songs through our myspace (I'll upload them to UG soon)

myspace.com/noprotocol
Vocals generally aren't good - they're very flat and bored (and boring!). In a couple songs, it sounds like you guys didn't tune.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Yeah, partly due to our crappy mic :/
We're buying new ones for some gigs soon.

And about the tuning, we tune before every recording (using guitarport)
Quick notice, we finished our first album and we have two new songs up on the profile with the third one still being edited. Really like the new songs, especially the first one "Modern Times" with some REALLY nice guitar. Check us out, at ehh,

myspace.com/noprotocol
At this point I'm getting lazy and tired and want to check out a few more bands before I head off to sleep, so my review won't be quite as in depth as it normally would be (this is just how it is if I review you shortly before I head off to bed).

Listening to "Modern Times" I really like the music but the vocals sound really nasally and annoy me. I'm not really a fan of this genre of music, but it sounds decent and the quality is pretty good.

I like the guitar opening to "End of Story" and the vocals sound quite a bit better here, but they're really quite and this song is terribly mixed - I can barely hear the voice and the drums. Other than that it sounds decent.

The vocals in "Flicker" sound very...off. I think they could be a lot better if your singer practiced singing scales and strengthening his voice. The same advice can be said about the last two songs.

Overall, I think you guys have potential to be pretty popular, but I think that your songs are pretty cookie cutter and that you're missing that x factor. I recommend performing exercises that will strengthen your singers voice and make him less nasal sounding, because that is really detracting from the music.
Thanks so much for your critique, Tsunoyukami. I appreciate it and thanks you. We're gonna have a show coming up at a local venue here in South Florida (the Talent Farm) with Toby the Fugitive (a band from Nashville I think) as of now and before we are practicing like mad live in the garage.
Oh and we decided to expand on the album and add a couple more songs, including an instrumental one which his up now the the myspace. It starts out so so but it gets more "hard" and a bit something like from a horror movie with the piano and guitar riff. Check it out!