I have narrowed it down to two amps....

1)Roland 60 watt
2)Fender Frontman 65 watt w/ DSP effects.

the Fender is 299.97 at AMS and the Roland is 395.00 there too.
now when it comes down to it im gonna try both of them out, but some early advice would be nice. both amps seem pretty promising, but which one is more worthwhile??? budget isnt an issue cuz there is no haste to get it and i could just save for as long as needed. i just wanna know which one is more bang for my buck.
For what style?
I have a the Roland Cube 60 and love it to pieces. VERY versatile solid state amp.
~ J6hn
it depends on one of two things.

whats your style of playing, if its on the heavier side you should probably get the roland, simply because (in my opinion) fender amps are better for somewhat lighter stuff, they can do dirty, but are better light or clean.

and is the roland a cube? it probably is, but if its not, its out of the question. get the fender. if it is a cube then you're back to my first point.

dont pick your pick because of the wattage, the diffrence between 65 and 60 is barely anything, bass it on the effects. roland has better effects but like i said before fender is better for lighter things.
Roland
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Roland ftw. You could try out a Vox Valvetronix 50 as well.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Well ive got a Fender. Havent tried a Roland.

My Fender Frontman 25W its as nearly powerful as my Friends 50w Marshall MG something.
Its got nice clean and nice reverb.

I can get extremely metal sounds with full gain and treble, with a low mid and low bass.
Its VERY Metally, but i think the sound is a bit tinny, but still sick.

Cant decide as i havent tried a Roland.
Used Peavey classic 30. It's all tube, sounds so much better than those 2.
Fender MIA Stratocaster (with SD Twang Banger)
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Johnson Acoustic
Palmer FAB5
Quote by KTHXBAI
Well ive got a Fender. Havent tried a Roland.

My Fender Frontman 25W its as nearly powerful as my Friends 50w Marshall MG something.
Its got nice clean and nice reverb.

I can get extremely metal sounds with full gain and treble, with a low mid and low bass.
Its VERY Metally, but i think the sound is a bit tinny, but still sick.

Cant decide as i havent tried a Roland.

Ummm, no.

The frontman has decent cleans, thats about it.

It would be nice to know the TS style of music and what kind of tones you're looking for.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not