Ok, so im at the point in my life where i need to change things up, you've all been there, and you've all needed help, so some advice would be nice.

At the moment i have the following gear.
-Ibanez RG350FM-AM
-Takamine G series EG230
-Washburn Lyon(Sh*t Guitar)
-ESP LTD MH400-NT
-Washburn Dime333d3 (Picking up tomorrow morning)
-Crate XT120R 120W Effect Amp

Now im looking to have One good electric, one good acoustic, and one good amp. For the electric I am Keeping the ESP cause it's brand new, but for the acoustic i played a Breedlove at Guitar Center and loved it, and for an amp, i was thinking a marshal. But basically i need something with great clear sound, without distortion, like an acoustic amp, that will be good with the ESP distorted. I want to sell it all, but guitar center wont take anything but the Ibanez for $140, but i think i can get more for the ibanez.

Also, Im looking for parts for the Washburn Dime, anyone know of an online dealer i could find plates for the back.

So basically, should i stay with the rig i have, or look into something different, i play some metal, but mostly deftones stuff, and i also play some acoustic emo sh*t at coffee shops cause chicks go crazy for that.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
what is your budget for the amp and which Marshall's have you looked at?

is this for home/personal use only?

new or used?

sounds like you've got the guitars pretty well figured out.

well, my budget for the amp is probably in the 400 range, and the only marshal i have played was my friends dad's marshal, i played with his les paul moch, and it sounded amazing, but now his dad says he gets buzz all the time, but he's a big stoner, so he's pretty much buzzed all the time too.

It's for home use mostly, but im trying to get this going, every once in a while i play at coffee shops, but nothing like an arena. And as for used or new, ill take a used amp, but not a used acoustic. My acoustic has to be new.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
so $400 total for the amp?

you can find some 'marshally' sounding amps in that range. I hope you know to not fall into the Marshall MG line of amps.

do you live in the States and have access to Craigslist.com?

i can not help you on the acoustic even tho i have 2 of them.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
so $400 total for the amp?

you can find some 'marshally' sounding amps in that range. I hope you know to not fall into the Marshall MG line of amps.

do you live in the States and have access to Craigslist.com?

i can not help you on the acoustic even tho i have 2 of them.

I live in the Chicago area, and as far as the amp goes, ill take anything with a nice clean sound, under 500, thats not a crate, or a fender. Cause i heard Crate is going downhill, and Fender is not my bag...baby. What kind of acoustic do you own. and so far, craigslist hasnt done much for me, but i havnt really looked into it.

What kind of amp would you recommend.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
For good cleans and a sort of marshall-esque crunch you might consider the Traynor YCV40, but you'll need to look at scratch n' dent or used for ~$500. There's also the peavey classic 30 but the same thing as far as price.
^what he said

oh, and i have a Yamaha and a no name acoustic - both are over 30 yrs old and still sound good. Basically hand me downs.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
^what he said

oh, and i have a Yamaha and a no name acoustic - both are over 30 yrs old and still sound good. Basically hand me downs.

Well god damn...Sounds like the Yamaha could be a fun one.

But thanks for the advise yall, and Im picking up that washburn dime333 tomorrow, if anyone knows where i can buy a trem spring guard for it and some other parts, let me know, cause i think it's too old to check guitar center for parts, lol.

Also, if anyone is interested in buying the washburn off me, let me know, im going to be putting some new pickups in it, if anyone has any suggestions, let me know, i guess i would be going for dimebags actual sound. considering it's a dimebag guitar, lol.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa