I was bringing my cat in to the vet for her first time for a de-worming pill and a vaccine for a number of different diseases. But ever since we brought her back home she's been acting really weird. It's been nearly 3 days she's been home.

Firstly, she's been shaking like crazy, and she seems pretty weak.

Second, this morning I think she might have been blind, she was running into walls and she had little or no reaction to my hand in front of her.

Thirdly, she's been sitting in a box and staring out for about 4 hours.

Pit. Can you help solve this madness?

By the way I've googled all of this with no result.
Yes, just insert the cat into the disc drive, and it will automatically be transferred over to our crack team of veterinarians/interspecies erotica professionals and we'll solve your problem ASAP*.

*- 6 - 8 weeks.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Bring it back to the vet.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
What were the side effects that the vet warned you about?

And I hope no captioned cat pictures come in...perhaps I shouldn't have said that.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
And I thought my thread about the flood was bad...
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Your cat is not blind, it could be a reaction to the medicine it has got, usually it run into wall and randomly falls after being drugged.
...What!?
Yeah, I would at least call the vet

But if the vet was stupid enough to combine medications that aren't supposed to be, then call a different vet.
Do you like Bagpipes?

Good for you

Quote by postmortem2006
Perfect metal stereotype;

If you have long hair, apparently your music goes RAGHHHHHRAGHRARGHRARGHHHHHHH.

Quote by Fast_Fingers
What were the side effects that the vet warned you about?

The guy told us she would be tired and numb for 24 hours. Not 72.
Quote by StrokeMidnight
And I thought my thread about the flood was bad...

But you turned the tap off, right? Just like we told you
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
They could have overdosed her. It sounds like she has an inner-ear infection though. My friend had this happen to him when he gave his cat too much de-wormer. If its the same thing then the cat should get better in the next couple of days. If she doesnt, then return to the vet and inform them that she became this way after returning from the vet. Either way the best thing to do is take her to the vet again.
We healed Grundy, I don't see why we couldn't heal a cat.

But seriously, take her back to the vet! I don't like hearing about kitties in pain/sickness. Cats FTW.
Your cat has been healed. No need to thank me, its what i do.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
perhaps an allergic reaction to the pill...I'm not sure if thats possible but thats my guess
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
...It's The Thing..

Kill it with fire when tentacles explode out of your cats stomach....Please...
It's possesed by the devil grab a bible and splash holy water all over it. You'll know its working when they demon is clawing at your face, hold it down, I suggest nailing it to the floor, you'll know when the demon is out when the cat stops moving.
abracadabra your cat is healed
Yeah i finally got round to all this, so, what shall i put here?

*insert hillarious ego boosting qoute here*

THE GAME
you just lost it
how old is your cat?
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Oh my ***ing god that pron one is like the best one ever and i have seen all of em. Congrats dude you just beat Kensai.
Yeah, if a side effect's worse than expected, take it to the vet stat. There's no reason to try home remedies, and an expert opinion is necessary. It's their obligation anyway.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101