Page 1 of 2
The most annoying thing i know about forums is that some guys quotes the TS post when they are the first one to answer. I mean why the hell? You're the first poster so why the heck to you quote me? Im not talking about certain sentences but the whole thing O.o
...What!?
Last edited by Ergin at Jul 13, 2008,
Quote by Ergin
The most annoying thing i know about forums is that some guys quotes the TS post when they are the first one to answer. I mean why the hell? You're the first poster so why the heck to you quote me? Im not talking about certain sentences but the whole thing O.o

I hate that too. But I hate these threads too.
Quote by Ergin

Amen dude I feel ya

e: f, b
Quote by Ergin

It pisses me off too.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Jul 13, 2008,
Quote by Ergin

I agree with all posts under this
Yeah its really that bad, espessialy if its a long post O.o
...What!?
Quote by Ergin

Yeah, you're right, it's really annoying.
Quote by Ergin

It gets me ticked too, it just makes my screen take longer to load
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by creeping.death!
Yeah, you're right, it's really annoying.

I know
...What!?
Quote by Ergin

I bet 95% of the people that post in this thread will have quoted your post.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Ergin

I've never quoted the TS in a thread.

(...But I do agree.)
Wow, you guys are all really dumb...
I don't see why it pisses you off.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergin

It gets me ticked too, it just makes my screen take longer to load

Yes, you get it
...What!?
Quote by Ergin

Like this? lol. people do it because they are doing it. olny the mods can stop them.
Quote by Ergin

Just to piss you off.
Quote by Ergin

Seriously, did you really expect this to turn out any differently?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Ergin

i know

it sucks hey?
------------------------------------------------------------------

im a girl, dont call me 'he'

Quote by aznmetalhead93
I used to think Eddie Van Halen was a vampire.
Quote by FloyDZeD
I don't know, TBH. Is it really that bad?

I DONT NOW I GESS THERE COULD BE THING THAT ARE MORE ANOYING. LIKE WEN PEEPLE MISPELL STUF. I HATE THAT ITS ANOYING. OR LIKE WHEN PEOPLE REPEET THEMSEVES AND STUF. I HAT THAT IS ANOYING. YNOW WAT I MEEN? AND STUF??
Quote by Ergin

not quite sure why people do it, maybe, becuase they can?

also note:

www.youfail.org

i dare you to click it

its real!
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by Gunpowder
Seriously, did you really expect this to turn out any differently?

Haha no.
...What!?
Quote by Ergin

Really?
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCombobreaker!
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by Ergin

Quote by black-sabbath
Wow, you guys are all really dumb...
I don't see why it pisses you off.

Way to be slow.
Quote by Ergin

People actually do that? what dicks! wait...oh SHI-
Quote by Ergin
Okay this is the fastest growing topic ever..

ya its rising fast...like a 12 year olds dick.

kudos for reference
It's easier to click quote, don't be such a douche all the time. Besides the whole "+1" bull**** is more annoying anyways.
Quote by Ergin

Umm, ever thought that when they're typing their response someone else posts, thus making them not the first one to answer?

Dumbass.
yea i was a epic reference.

This was an answer to the post 2 posts away..
...What!?
Quote by Ergin
+100

+1000
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

Quote by Ergin

+9999
Quote by Ergin

Agreed.
You know, who quotes period?
Fuck quoting.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Quote by hendrixfreak93
Agreed.
You know, who quotes period?
Fuck quoting.

Fuck you.
Quote by Zinnie

Quote by PrimalScreamer
I DONT NOW I GESS THERE COULD BE THING THAT ARE MORE ANOYING. LIKE WEN PEEPLE MISPELL STUF. I HATE THAT ITS ANOYING. OR LIKE WHEN PEOPLE REPEET THEMSEVES AND STUF. I HAT THAT IS ANOYING. YNOW WAT I MEEN? AND STUF??

OR LICK WEN PEEPLE TIEP IN AL KAPS......
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
or when you ****ing curse so the ****ing thing show **** stars all the ****ing time
...What!?
Quote by Ergin

amidoinitrite?
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Page 1 of 2