Hi, I got these very rough lyrics for my band. A song dealing with someone who's missed out on things throughout life and has realised it near the "end."

Working title is "Missing Out"...new name suggestions are appreciated

-This song has a steady but nice beat of bar chords (electric) filled with (acoustic) guitar bridges.

Intro (acoustic chords plus electric guitar buildup)

Main riff played once

Verse 1 - Throughout my life, I've come to realise, I've been missing out

Main riff once

Verse 2 - Will you..help me..understand it all

Main riff once

Verse 3-I...........know, it's...........a lot to ask for

Main riff once

acoustic bridge-

chorus- Help me to realise the meaning of it all....Help me to fulfill what I've been missing out

Main riff once

Verse 4 - I've come to to realise.. you've been what's most important.

main riff once

verse 5 - not sure what to put here.....

main riff once -

acoustic bridge

chorus

main riff breakdown - end.

--------------------------

Please help edit this, I'll take all critique, good and bad. Please, especially make the verse a bit longer and the chorus catchier.
verse one- throughout my life(2-3second pause maybe) i've come to realize(same thing here) i've been missing out on all the things that really mattered
verse two-will you....help me...understand what i need(pause)(whispered) to live
verse three- I know it's so much to ask for, but please.............for me
chorus- help me to realize why this is the end, help me learn not to pretend
help me to realize why i must die help me to realize(woah)

without knowing what the music sounds like this is hard to figure out but thats what i got
Hi.

This is the wrong section for this. Please take this to the main section... BUT before doing so. Please read the rules for this forum and abide by them when you re-post. If you post this as it currently is, it will just be closed over there. The rules are in the announcement above the stickied threads in the main forum.

-zC