So this afternoon I've been to my ex-girlfriend's place (what used to be my place too before she kicked me out to get with some guy from downtown) to pick up my stuff and I've got some very large junk to get rid of. It's about 5'3" tall, about 110 pounds. I need to get rid of it so preferably no-one can find it again.

Ideas? Bury it? Throw into Gorge? Burn it?

Need to get rid of as quickly as possible as its taking up heaps of space in the car trunk and I think someone heard me take it. I'm prepared to leave the state if that helps.
eBay it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Cut it off at the joints, burn each piece on a separate piece of property that does not belong to you. Grind up any remaining remains and bury that on yet another piece of property still not belonging to you.
Quote by clown_phobia
It's about 5'3" tall, about 110 pounds.

Are you sure it's not a body?
i suggest cutting off the arms, legs, and head. then bury each in separate locations, dousing each with lye.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Are you sure it's not a body?

No! That would be ridiculous. It's just junk, like he said.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Why (and how) did you let your ex kicked you to the curb form your own crib?
it really sounds like you have a body. "Its 5'3 and 110 pounds." "Im prepared to leave the state..."

I say burn the ****er.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Bury it at the ranch that Jimmy Hoffa was last seen at. The one that they dug up not to long ago. That way no body will ever think to search there again, and even if they do, there will be a huge media frenzy as people will think Jimmy Hoffa's body has been found.
Ive been watching too much dexter, but mabye you should cut it up into pieces and bury it in the ocean in a trench.

Please tell me its not a body though...
The best way to bury large junk is to find a very loose vagina.

Even though I was beaten to it... =[

But yes it does sound like a body. Tell us what it is, I'm curious.
Quote by aluminum.maiden
you are a BEAST Crovox
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I think I've gained so many gay points reading the past 3 pages of this thread that if I gave another man a blowjob I'd actually lose some.
Member #23 of the official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
Quote by synpet713192
Have sex with it like you used to.

I see what you did there...

>_>

<_<

EDIT:

Quote by clown_phobia
So this afternoon I've been to my ex-girlfriend's place (what used to be my place too before she kicked me out to get with some guy from downtown) to pick up my stuff and I've got some very large junk to get rid of. It's about 5'3" tall, about 110 pounds.

That's a pretty big dog.
Quote by soulflyV
I see what you did there...

>_>

<_<

EDIT:

That's a pretty big dog.

Or a short ex-girlfriend.
Your ex kicked you out of your own house?

Just tell her to GTFO.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Got any pictures of your trunk contents? Preferably naked? Also if your junk is cold, can you pose it suggestively before taking said pictures..please and thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Line6 600 Variax
- POD XT Live
- '86 Marshall 4203
- Roland Micro Cube
Did you steal her fridge by any chance?

That is an absolute
If you take their fridge it's like a get out of the kitchen free card.
how much stuff could you have needed to take, just hire a small truck or borrow one - a couple of ute trips seem fine, just leave there or in your backyard.

Since she kicked you out of the place, take some loose stuff from there too
You're ex kicked you out of your own house to get with some new douche? Man I sure would be pissed... very, pissed. The anger must have been really overwhelming. You must have felt like you ALMOST wanted to kill her...

So anyway, this 5 foot 3, 110 pound 'junk' that you need to get rid of as soon as possible, are worried if anyone saw you take it and are prepared to leave the state for...
Well apparently this guy got banned. I hope he found a place to hide his junk!
Quote by aluminum.maiden
you are a BEAST Crovox
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I think I've gained so many gay points reading the past 3 pages of this thread that if I gave another man a blowjob I'd actually lose some.
Member #23 of the official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.