I would go for hellraiser since its more versatile and has a floyd rose.
Quote by r4ster
I would go for hellraiser since its more versatile and has a floyd rose.

I meant the Hellraiser C-1, without Floyd rose.... and how is the Hellraiser C-1 more versatile? explain please.
Quote by Epic_chef
I meant the Hellraiser C-1, without Floyd rose.... and how is the Hellraiser C-1 more versatile? explain please.

Double Emg 81 set is IMHO less versatile than 81/89 set, since 81 is mainly recommended to be placed under the bridge, and is way more aggresive than 89
Quote by r4ster
Double Emg 81 set is IMHO less versatile than 81/89 set, since 81 is mainly recommended to be placed under the bridge, and is way more aggresive than 89

any other differences? Ignoring the pickups

and by differences i mean feel, build quality... quality of sound...., playability... that kind of ball park
Last edited by Epic_chef at Jul 13, 2008,
Quote by Epic_chef
any other differences? Ignoring the pickups

and by differences i mean feel, build quality... quality of sound...., playability... that kind of ball park

Cant say, havent played the ESP, I did play schecter however, but the neck is a bit too big for me. Anyway I recommend you to test both yourself, and find out which one suits you more, pickups arent big deal, you can always change them, the playability is the thing that matters.