Not bad at all seeing it from your side of the music things, I'm more career-concentrated, but as you see it it's still nicely put up, keep on strummin' !
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
only one: good rythem. drums could be louder. the vocals could use a sharper eq. also, the vocals themselves be more emotional/powerful. also, change things up a bit. it got a bit monotonous.

against the tide: chord proggression could be more inventive. i like the writing in this. vocals could use some work again, but it's mostly range issues.

good writing, and alot of musical potential.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=902160
Too cool for a signature.
Overall I like both songs. I thought they both had huge potential.
Only one was decent, but too repetitive IMO. But with that progression there are a million things you could use to break it up a little.

Against the tide was the better of the two IMO. I liked the chord progression and the overall melody of the song better. The the words were better IMO, and the singing was better too. You are a solid guitar player, but you need to sing from the gut so to speak.

Good job overall. Keep it up

Wadester

crit: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=905082
Pretty good. The sound is way too low though.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
did u do these recordings all with a webcam mic by any chance? if so good job i remember when i used to do that what a pain in the ass it was too. against the tide is by far my favourite of the two songs, there were minor timing issues with your strumming in places in only one but otherwise keep it up and post some more stuff up so i can listen
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
Quote by chrisatgrace
only one: good rythem. drums could be louder. the vocals could use a sharper eq. also, the vocals themselves be more emotional/powerful. also, change things up a bit. it got a bit monotonous.

against the tide: chord proggression could be more inventive. i like the writing in this. vocals could use some work again, but it's mostly range issues.

good writing, and alot of musical potential.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=902160

thanks for your critique, I really appreciate it! =) I'm working on my vocals, I've never taken singing lessons, so maybe I could look into it..Thanks again! I will crit yours ASAP.
Quote by notonlybutalso
did u do these recordings all with a webcam mic by any chance? if so good job i remember when i used to do that what a pain in the ass it was too. against the tide is by far my favourite of the two songs, there were minor timing issues with your strumming in places in only one but otherwise keep it up and post some more stuff up so i can listen

I recorded with a cheap mic, it wasn't a webcam mic, but it is one that i can plug into my computer. it is a big pain in the ass though haha. Thank you, I actually like against the tide better myself, and its really hard for me to like anything that i do, because I am pretty hard on myself when it comes to my music lol. I hope to post some new songs soon..I'm working on about 3 right now that I want to finish asap.

Thanks for listening and commenting! =)
Quote by wadester
Overall I like both songs. I thought they both had huge potential.
Only one was decent, but too repetitive IMO. But with that progression there are a million things you could use to break it up a little.

Against the tide was the better of the two IMO. I liked the chord progression and the overall melody of the song better. The the words were better IMO, and the singing was better too. You are a solid guitar player, but you need to sing from the gut so to speak.

Good job overall. Keep it up

Wadester

crit: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=905082

Thanks for the crit =)