So i took one of the guitars that i made for myself, my tele thinline w/ kahler, kind of a crummy guitar, but still plays perfect.

moment i get in i am asked to check my guitar in, i explain to the teenage girl that i made it and i am here to try out amps, she doesnt quite get it... i get it in, sit down with a mesa/boogie single rec. in the used part. im fiddling, everyone that passes by sees my guitar, a weird tele, HHS pickups, reverse strat headstock. i ended up letting about 20 people play it, and i gave out all of my business cards. hopefully i get orders for some more instruments. definitely found my calling in life. we pulled down the PRS mccarty that was like 3500 dollars, and the typical piece of trash gibson les paul reissue for like 7 grand, compared contrasted. mine played far superior to both, both had fret buzz issues, radius was off on the fingerboard, fingerboard was nowhere near as smooth as mine, it was just a very interesting and fun day. my 22nd fret on the high E sustains for 7 seconds, no feedback, on clean. gibson got 4 seconds, PRS got about 4.5.
that tele looks really nice O_O
have you taken classes on this stuff?
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
go for it, i posted it to let discussions come on and for prs/lp owners to be like my lp is teh better tan ur t3lecaster lolz, so i can reap enjoyment/pleasure from their ignorance. i went to a school with a byog thing. dotn ever go to one of those. ive learned more in the gb+c forum and just from experience than i ever learned there. it was a really big waste of money, seriously. the guitar that i built at the school is unplayable thanks to the ****ty teachers and ****ty tools they had.
im impressed man
im gonna start workng on making a custom body soon mind if ii hit u up if i have questions
also, is there a pic of the finished guitar, its not on the other forum as far as i can see
u realize now that the ppl at gc must hate u 4 showing up the products they r tryin 2 sell lol
That is so self-advertising, man!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Yeah I'm not quite seeing the point. Okay, so you made a nice guitar. Was there really need to troll PRS and Gibson at the same time? Why not just stick this talk in the guitar building forum? Do you really think anyone particularly cares that you were playing in GC?

I mean hey, I've got an Epiphone LP that can sustain a note on the 22 fret of the high E for 13 seconds. I've got an Epi LP Jr that sustains open chords for over 23 seconds. I just got a Rally LP that any given note will last upwards of 16 seconds on. But who cares? I could fit a sustainer unit into a Squier strat and then that would sustain a note for literally hours.
People like your guitar? Well good for you. But frankly, take any guitar that is even vaguely special into most guitar stores, and you'll have a legion of fans drooling over it right away. If it's any more special than a black&white Strat, people in stores will like it.

Y'know, no offence, I'm sure your guitar is very nice and yadda yadda yadda. But this is completely pointless, not to mention blatant trolling.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Yeah I'm not quite seeing the point. Okay, so you made a nice guitar. Was there really need to troll PRS and Gibson at the same time? Why not just stick this talk in the guitar building forum? Do you really think anyone particularly cares that you were playing in GC?

I mean hey, I've got an Epiphone LP that can sustain a note on the 22 fret of the high E for 13 seconds. I've got an Epi LP Jr that sustains open chords for over 23 seconds. I just got a Rally LP that any given note will last upwards of 16 seconds on. But who cares? I could fit a sustainer unit into a Squier strat and then that would sustain a note for literally hours.
People like your guitar? Well good for you. But frankly, take any guitar that is even vaguely special into most guitar stores, and you'll have a legion of fans drooling over it right away. If it's any more special than a black&white Strat, people in stores will like it.

Y'know, no offence, I'm sure your guitar is very nice and yadda yadda yadda. But this is completely pointless, not to mention blatant trolling.

You're pretty funny!

Sounds to me like someone is a little jealous!!

To TS: You're guitar is amazing looking and I'm sure with those Duncans it sounds hella sweet! If I had some money I would consider purchasing something off you!
Last edited by i_am_metalhead at Jul 13, 2008,
Quote by LP Addict
So i took one of the guitars that i made for myself, my tele thinline w/ kahler, kind of a crummy guitar, but still plays perfect.

moment i get in i am asked to check my guitar in, i explain to the teenage girl that i made it and i am here to try out amps, she doesnt quite get it... i get it in, sit down with a mesa/boogie single rec. in the used part. im fiddling, everyone that passes by sees my guitar, a weird tele, HHS pickups, reverse strat headstock. i ended up letting about 20 people play it, and i gave out all of my business cards. hopefully i get orders for some more instruments. definitely found my calling in life. we pulled down the PRS mccarty that was like 3500 dollars, and the typical piece of trash gibson les paul reissue for like 7 grand, compared contrasted. mine played far superior to both, both had fret buzz issues, radius was off on the fingerboard, fingerboard was nowhere near as smooth as mine, it was just a very interesting and fun day. my 22nd fret on the high E sustains for 7 seconds, no feedback, on clean. gibson got 4 seconds, PRS got about 4.5.

cool?
LP, I tried pming you, but either i failed or it didnt get through. Where do you buy your high grit sandpaper?

*insertlolyesgcsuxloltbontopix*
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"