I was reading Yahoo news like I usually do and I came across this petition they were doing against Diablo III. At first, after seeing the preview was getting excited about Diablo III, thought this was total bull**** and just thought it was some gamers whining cause they didn't get their way.

To my surprise they petition actually had a good point, to make Diablo III look and feel like it's previous installments. It goes through showing examples of what it looks like now, then pictures changed to how diablo should and did look in 1 and 2. The pictures they have altered in the petition to how they want the game to look are stunning! I was blown away on how much better the graphics looked and how similar it was to the Diablo series!

I encourage any fan of Diablo III series to at least read this petition to decide if you agree with it or not.

Anyhow read, discuss here.

*edit* Sorry forgot the link lol, 3 am rather tired.

http://new.petitiononline.com/d3art/petition.html
Last edited by Guitarfreak777 at Jul 13, 2008,
Umm.. link please?
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
People bitched about Diablo II before it was released as well. Blizzard probably won't release the game for another year or so, they have insanely high standards, and they've already redone the graphics three times. Maybe the petition will make some difference, but I think that when the game comes out people will be so overjoyed they will forget about all the gripes they are having now.
Quote by bajeda
People bitched about Diablo II before it was released as well. Blizzard probably won't release the game for another year or so, they have insanely high standards, and they've already redone the graphics three times. Maybe the petition will make some difference, but I think that when the game comes out people will be so overjoyed they will forget about all the gripes they are having now.

If the game came out anytime soon people would be happy lol.

Between Starcraft II, WoW, and Diablo III they have their work cut out for them.
Quote by Slinov
I liked the graphics beforehand, but i also like the gamers improvements and i see where they are coming from. To be honest, I can't wait for this release and i want it now

Same here, I hope Blizzard listens to this petition, if they do this is going to be one kickass game, prolly one of Blizzard's best.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Same here, I hope Blizzard listens to this petition, if they do this is going to be one kickass game, prolly one of Blizzard's best.

I'm praying to god that you don't have to pay to play online, but a large part of me already knows that you will
Signed it, it does look a bit like a WoW clone.
The petition even had some sense in it too, didn't look like it was made by rambling teenagers.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
it does seem pretty reasonable, i mean pretty much all they need to do is change the color dynamics of the environment by not putting a bunch of blue and green everywhere, and tone the graphics for the characters down a bit. it should even be less stressful to run it with those changes.
man, all they did was took the original pics of the game and duplicated the layer and overlayed it(for shadows), and applied prolly like 3 photo filters, some ol' shat. Game looks fine as is, doesnt need any improvements.

meh, i made my own upgrade for the game....

Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Last edited by byakuya08 at Jul 13, 2008,
take it to the gaming thread.

also wtf. people are just looking for things to have a cry about. d3 looks bloody awesome.
from daylight...
...into darkness