I am looking to buy a guitar to practise shreding , i want it to have good trem . And an ibanez RG like body . My budget is 600 euros . I want it 24 fret if possible and a body that will allow me to get to the 24 fret without having to stretch my way there because of the body that is put in a way half way the 8 final frets .
jackson soloist / dinky
EDIT: seeing the below post, any ibanez rg.
Yeah i finally got round to all this, so, what shall i put here?

*insert hillarious ego boosting qoute here*

THE GAME
you just lost it
Last edited by n47713 at Jul 13, 2008,
Ibanez in my sig, only 22 frets, but it meets everything else. I personally have never played a song that required 24, but if you need the 24, go for something else.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
im planning on getting an Ibanez RG1570 soon, but i think its more than 600 Euros (its £475), and i havent actually seen the back where the neck joins the body so i dont know about access

EDIT: £475 is actually 594 Euros so its within budget, its just the matter of the neck...
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Last edited by Sammy2K7 at Jul 13, 2008,
Ibanez S470. The ZR trem is great and the neck is really fast, although you'll probably want to change the pickups.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
for your requirements a jackson dinky model would best suit you IMO. just get which ever one fits your budget basically. personally i dont really like ibanezes as much in general but the S and SZ series would be suited to you as well except they are all 22 frets
Used higher end rg?
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by Ichimaru
Ibanez S470. The ZR trem is great and the neck is really fast, although you'll probably want to change the pickups.

agreed, mines great and im putting duncan blackouts in it, so it will be one amazing guitar
Just watch out for the arm holder in the ZR trem. They are easy to break. And it is very common to S users including me..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I dont Know Euro's but look at Schecter Hellraiser (I think its only a 22 fret but there awesome!)
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp