Here's one of mine:

My little '57 Chevy Bel Air I did last night - all pencil. I got a new set of pencils the other day, and when I saw it had a Surf Green one I just had to draw a '57 Chevy

Show us your stuff
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by EdawMail
+1

+2
Yeah i finally got round to all this, so, what shall i put here?

*insert hillarious ego boosting qoute here*

THE GAME
you just lost it
Yeah it was a cool drawing. All i can draw is hentai Ergin+Hentai instructional drawing book= Win.
...What!?
Quote by Ergin
Yeah it was a cool drawing. All i can draw is hentai Ergin+Hentai instructional drawing book= Win.

Dude, show your stuff. Doesn't have to be cars, that's just my drawing I started the thread with. It can be anything.
This thread has the potential to be sweet, providing Ugers can actually draw...(hopes)
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .

Just a couple of guitars. Gretsch isn't as good as the Strat one.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I wish I had all my A2 art coursework back, then I could show you some of my better stuff. But here we are for now.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
^ nice.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Am I gonna have to whip out all my Dragonball Z drawings from middle school? I even sent them in to Toonami but those bastards never showed them on TV
Last edited by jimbobolon at Jul 19, 2008,