Okay, I know what pinch harmonics are and I know how to do them.. The thing is, on my low E string, it's really hard to do them... The farther down the I go on the low E, the harder they are to do.. Do you guys think it could be my pickups/amp? I'm using the Omen 6 Schecter with a Roland 15X Cube...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=laLK6cG7ewU

Like that, those squeals are perfect every time, how do I sound like that?
have you tried pinching nearer the bridge? it works better like that on the low E (or C for me lol) also its 99.9% technique, amps etc dont help you get them.

also you get +100 coolpoints for liking KSE
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
yeah my curse is a good song to learn how to squeal... that one on Holy Diver is a little tough for me. theres also one on rose of sharyn that i just cant do either haha
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
just move you "pinch" around the sweet spot is different on every string on every fret, you just have to know where abouts it is to get it to really sqeal out, it just takes practice....

i prefer dive bomb squealies (like dime did) they sound so awsome
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by mrbungle50221
have you tried pinching nearer the bridge? it works better like that on the low E (or C for me lol) also its 99.9% technique, amps etc dont help you get them.

also you get +100 coolpoints for liking KSE

I tried all around the low E. On the other string, it's not hard at all, I know the sweet spot and everything but for the low E it just seems so hard. I can get a squeal out of it, but it's just not as "squealy" as in that video..

Oh and KSE is badass.
Needs more thumb!

If you're having trouble getting the squeal out, you need to either use more thumb to mute the note or less thumb to not mute the squeal.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
I was in the exact same situation about a month ago, I could do them on the E, B and G, but on the rest.
The technique is really different for the thicker strings, try using a sharper pick, new strings always help. You've also got to dig in a lot more, tilt the pick too.

To sum up: More gain, more thumb, more dig.