It's pretty straightforward.
For me, it's the intro to "Radio Freq" by Dead Prez, where the guy is going "NIGGAS!" in the background.
R E G G A E
any annotations of an autospy song
when the vocals kick in

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
There's a 50 Cent song that makes me laugh where he says "I love you like a fat kid loves cake"
The bit in Breakpoint by Megadeth where it goes "in my opinion as a professional, I reccomend we straightjacket the son-of-a-bitch, lock him in a rubber room, sedate him - heavily - and when he wakes up - if he wakes up - we'll see if he can be a nice boy".
At the start of Pretty Fly For A White Guy, someone says something in German in a weird voice, I always laugh at that.
The new linkin park-Busta Rhymes fusion contains a few lines that may cause laughter.

1. In the beginning verse Busta Rhymes decided to put in the line " Im a symbol of greatness now call a nigga morpheus "

2. In the chorus he decided to shout randomly in the background " You see we did it niggas! "

3. In the verse he speaks of buying bread

4. In the verse he also comments on his higher level of tramping now.
the scream of C........NT in keep your hands off my woman - darkness, and the words in sober - muse eg, "the wild turkeys been chosen, its caramel nose can smell you"
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Sublime has a ton of little one liners that make me laugh.

Oh and that line from the Lemon Song by Led Zeppelin "Squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg"

. . . so inappropriate, lol.
Half way through Hump de Bump (RHCP) - the "awwww nawww" cracks me up. Actually it's more my mates very accurate impression, but meh.
In Smashing Pumpkins 'Zero', the bit that sounds like "Fashion victims to the Chuckle Twins"

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I dont know who its by or what its called, but the guy says something about "Bacon Paradise" and I always lol
The intro of madhouse by Anthrax.
"It's time for your medication Mr.Brown"
"MUAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!"
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
The intro of madhouse by Anthrax.
"It's time for your medication Mr.Brown"
"MUAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!"

+1
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
Quote by 12Jim34
At the start of Pretty Fly For A White Guy, someone says something in German in a weird voice, I always laugh at that.

That's actually swiped from the start of Def Leppard's Rock Of Ages.
-Prequel to the Sequel, by BTBAM, about five minutes in. Those people who listen to them know what I'm talking about.
-Pretty much anything by Frank Zappa
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by flipthatchicken
Pantera - Domination

Vinny - "Fart stinks like a mother****er!"

Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The Paranoid cover by Megadeth. Where Nick Menza carries on drumming at the end, and Dave shouts "Nick. Nick! NICK!" and then someone else shouts (I presume it's Menza) "****. ME. RUNNING."
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
That part in man in the box where Layne sings "buried in my ****!"
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
**** Macdonalds and taco bell - Afroman. In the back ground between one of the coruses you can here him go "Random drugs test!".
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Well, there's this guy called Stephen Lynch...
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
in one of the slipknot bonus songs called interlooper there is a part where all the music stops and a old lady says "when that camera goes off, he's going to **** that little dog"
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
In "The Light", by Spock's Beard, the spanish/mexican section called
VI. Senor Valasco's Mystic Voodoo Love Dance, and the section called
VII. The Return Of The Horrible Catfish man, for the lyrics.