The controller makes my hands hurt like S, and it's made for like mutant people with freakish hands.
Corona Corona
Are you sure you didn't buy the special edition mutant version of the game?
maybe you should try one of these

it's so much more like the real thing.
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
Its out?

EDIT:

Quote by lucid_strat
maybe you should try one of these

it's so much more like the real thing.

That IS Guitar hero on tour.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Last edited by valdean at Jul 13, 2008,
Suck all over! They're trying too hard now...
Should've stopped at GH3
i was using that one. i think the songs were too wimpy. and what's with the end of helicopter by block party or whatever it's impossible!!!
Corona Corona
dude it sucks
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
oh, i thought you ment guitar hero on tour, the new one thats coming out on console
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Quote by savio23q
Suck all over! They're trying too hard now...
Should've stopped at GH3

Agreed! I mean Aerosmith? WTF is that??? If they were gonna try and do that they should have done a genre not a friggen band and especially not a band that isn't particularly guitar oriented. They shoulda done Van Halen or something like that. (I'm not hating on Aerosmith I love 'em just think that they're not the best choice for a game centered around guitar playing.)
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think you're the only person on the planet who is worried about how mainstream muffins are.
Last edited by Metallica Fan21 at Jul 13, 2008,
i like the normal guitar hero games, but this....

To use the star power, you have to shout...

ROCK OUT!!!!

Into the mic on the DS...

epic fail
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by JohnnyGoSka
thats world tour, the rock band copy.

To be fair, Rock Band copied GH.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by stratele
i like the normal guitar hero games, but this....

To use the star power, you have to shout...

ROCK OUT!!!!

Into the mic on the DS...

epic fail

Really?

I could imagine someone doing that on a bus

Hehehehehehe
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
It sucks.
It's uncomfortable, and there's no social aspect to the game, unlike the original version.

Also, Rock Band was created by the former creators of Guitar Hero, after they sold GH to Neversoft.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
god i hate the commericials for this. I've thought of using the game pick as a real pick
You Gotta practice ore you well never becom Zeh rockstar !!!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Rookie One
Guitar Hero more like Guitar Queero 'm I rite?

oh you so stole that from south park.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Quote by CTFOD
To be fair, Rock Band copied GH.

Rockband was made by the same people that made GH (1,2).
>.>
<.<
>.<
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
I'm left-handed, doesn't look like it is comfortable for me to play.
Quote by Thales
I'm left-handed, doesn't look like it is comfortable for me to play.

same here
Quote by DunnySun
Rockband was made by the same people that made GH (1,2).
>.>
<.<
>.<

Well then GH didn't copy Rock band.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
yea this game is a peice of ****. we had a full version at gamestop last week for demo purposes and business was so slow i pretty much played through the whole game. took like two hours. the strumming is extremely awkward and much less solid than the rock band guitars. holding the thing is also very awkward as youll find yourself pausing and twisting your wrist the other way because youve been holding it curved for so long. another thing about the way you hold it is, if a technical part comes up(one of the few in the game that actually require skill) your hand is angled in a way that its harder to hit the buttons as needed. i felt the need to hold the ds like a real guitar and watch the notes come sideways during the solo of i dont wanna stop. the tapping part is hard enough, but on the ds its even harder than if it was on regular gh. again there is another issue with holding the damn thing, which isnt as bad on the lite as it is on the fat, but after songs ive noticed the fret buttons attachment kept coming out slightly at an angle. and wtf with the star power? you have to tap the vial on the side. you cant do this if your in themiddle of strumming a fast part and need to save yourself. they should have an option to make it the R-Trigger button to activat star power. if the controlling wasnt so flawed it would be half decent, but i believe it would still blow ass.

EDIT: ^^^^ there is a lefty flip option in which it just turns the screen over and you flip the ds.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by CTFOD
Well then GH didn't copy Rock band.

It sounds stupid, but GH3 kind of copied GH1&2. Actually, Red Octane got the rights to it sold to them from Harmonix (who then went to make Rock Band), but still.
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
Suck. They're pounding a dead horse now.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT