So, I want a new amp, preferably a tube. I only play on my bedroom so I think a 5 watter will be the best. I am looking for a sound like Foo Fighters, Muse, Smashing Pumkpins.

I was thinkin about an Orange AD5 (can't get much information), a Peavey Mini Colossal or maybe an Orange Tiny Terror.

My budget is €700-€800, what do you think?
Dunno much about the AD5, I'm not even sure if they're available here in the states. The TT sounds like it'd be perfect for your purposes, though. The Mini Colossal's good, but it's a bit shred/ metal oriented, rather than modern rock... it's quite bright and polished.
wait for the tt combo unless you already have a cab

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

You could look into the Blackheart. I don't know how loud it'd be before you got good overdrive, but 5w isn't gonna be too loud, plus, you could switch to 3w if you had to.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
The Roland Micro Cube is brilliant for bedroom practice. It's not a tube amp, but the effects are quite convincing like on most cubes. You really get a lot for the money when it comes to this particular amp. Personally I'd get a Line 6 POD of some kind for bedroom practice, but a Micro Cube will definitely get the job done.
Tiny Terror FTW! Get the head and cab version. It's perfect for you.
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
The Blackheart 5 watt with a pedal turned to anything past 7 will shake the walls of your bedroom. I see alot of people say that a 5 watt tube is "not too loud" or "just good enough" for the bedroom, i doubt that they have sat down with one in a bedroom, or they have a 1500 square foot bedroom.
Quote by occub
The Blackheart 5 watt with a pedal turned to anything past 7 will shake the walls of your bedroom. I see alot of people say that a 5 watt tube is "not too loud" or "just good enough" for the bedroom, i doubt that they have sat down with one in a bedroom, or they have a 1500 square foot bedroom.

+1
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
if you ONLY play in ur bedroom you might wanna look into a SS amp instead. like mentioned, 5 tube watts turned up to saturation point is going to piss off people in the house. not loud enough to break glass, but certainly loud enough to be heard throughout the house.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
i just got through recommending this amp to someone else,

the carvin vintage 16. the pentode mode is 16 watts, and the triode mode is 5 watts. plus, you're getting it cheaper than most any other "name brand" amp.
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
he'll never use it past the 5 watt switch though, unless he plans on playing w/ a band. and even then, 5 watts can't be turned up past 1/2 w/o pissing people in the house off. the dynamics get really apparent at that point and unless he lightly strums the strings he's gonna start hearing a lotta volume from the amp. he'd have to use an OD on it all the time w/ more gain then level (more level increases the volume so he wouldn't be able to do that past a certain point) and that kinda defeats the purpose. i mean it's alright if you use the amp for practice AND jamming...but if it's almost all practice it's not gonna be worth it.

that's my 2 cent
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out