Pretty much as new, I would like to hang onto it and put some new pickups into it.
The stock ones aren't bad, Epiphones take on the Gibson '57 Classics - but they lack the edge you get with a set of seymour duncans.

Cool steinberger tuners, really nice veneer.

Cost me £299.99 (RRP £439.99)

I'm open to sensible offers, as I've said - it's practically the same as when I bought it. It's just been hanging on my wall for months. This is the same limited edition custom shop version that was awarded 5 stars in Guitarist magazine (i think)
If i had a job id soooooooooo buy that, good luck with it
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Wanting to trade for a modded (killswitch + humbucker-like mods) metallic red Squier Stratocaster?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Sorry, forgot to add:
The Squier + cash?

Not just the Squier of course...
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Quote by asfastasdark
Sorry, forgot to add:
The Squier + cash?

Not just the Squier of course...

Nah sorry, im just after cash really to fund a nice Japanese Les Paul Custom.

Im in the UK too, so with postage to the US it probably wouldn't be worth it for you anyway.
How much shipped? I'm about to sell my Squier and a small Fender practice amp, so I might be able to buy this soon.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
I'll get some more pictures taken soon if you want, this time on a proper camera rather than on my mobile phone.

Im in the UK so im not sure it'd be worth shipping to the US anyway, Europe probably isn't too bad. I've got to sell this in the next fortnight to raise funds for my car insurance so I'll accept £150 + P&P costs. If you can collect even better, but I will post - it will just be at your expense.
How much would p+p be to the uk?

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

Quote by Lycan_Ste
How much would p+p be to the uk?

Can't imagine it being much more than £20, I'll go down the post office and ask them later today.