okay im writing out some music in GP5 but when i hit play, it pauses in between bars. The timing is 4,4 so after 4 notes it just stops for about 1 second. How do i get it to flow?
Have you made sure its on quarter notes?

If the bar turns red it means its incomplete and you there for havent used up all the notes available at 4/4

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
make the notes longer. dont use semi quarter notes, but quarter notes notes or just change to 2/4 when you need it. also, try to put a half note silence between the notes that need it.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Jul 13, 2008,
it could, but remember that the notes will be worth a quartrer of what they are worth, so your quarter notes will now sound like 16th notes, wich would increase the time. try posting your file and we help yopu. i really dont understand what you are saying
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

it's not that it doesnt matter, but if later you get a good musical idea, you might forgewt it for not tabbing it at time or not knowing how to tab it. its better to solve problems before tyhay appear

btw, can you upload it on GP4 or the normal GP5? i think you are using the newest version, and my GP5 cant open it
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

You can dot notes to increase their duration and also tie them so they flow better.