Well guys, it would seem that my reverb section in my amp is on the fritz.

When I dial up the reverb, it's fine for a few minutes. Then this static-rumble sorta sound slowly fades in and gets louder and louder.

It got so bad I now just have reverb set to "0". Which sucks. Cause I like my reverb

So..... any insight as to what it could be?

To save you from having to scroll down, me amp is an American Palo V32.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by Horlicks
Microphonic tubes perhaps?

That was my first guess horlicks, but I didn't know if a microphonic tube could affect my reverb section, since I don't think it's tube-driven.

Or does that matter?
--

--
Well maybe the amp picks up the springs, which is amplified, going through the reverb unit which makes more reverb which is picked up by the tubes...
the same thing happened on an amp i would always use in school. that one was a peavey. im not sure what happened on that one, it was mistreated for years maybe that why, why if i could hit it hard enough it would work fine. then id come back the next day during study hall and itd do that again.
Quote by Horlicks
Well maybe the amp picks up the springs, which is amplified, going through the reverb unit which makes more reverb which is picked up by the tubes...

Ah. Gotcha.
--

--
Some amps have tube driven reverb. If its not the tube then the reverb tank itself is going bad.