Up for sale is my mint EDS-1275 in cherry red, manufactured in 2000 and a stunning guitar/collectors piece,if anyones interested i can send photos etc, im based in the UK but am willing to ship worldwide.
Could you upload pictures, give a rough or exact price and any specific details about the guitar (any scratches, faulty connections, if you've had any work done on it).
Forgot to mention about the price!
Bearing in mind these are over £2.5k new then i am looking for offers above £1000
Quote by blue_strat
Could you upload pictures, give a rough or exact price and any specific details about the guitar (any scratches, faulty connections, if you've had any work done on it).

sure will upload piccies mate but im at work at the mo so will be tomorrow now, as for condition it is completely standard and mint, to be fair its hardly been played,more of a show piece!
Wonder if it's still for sale..?
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"
I can't see any of the pics, they all 404'd.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Yea it's an old thread..
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"